The state government of Bihar is implementing Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCCC) for 12th students. Recently, State government has established an Education Finance Corporation (EFC) to clear the loan applications under Bihar Student Credit Card (BSCC) Scheme. Accordingly, EFC will approve the application of students and provide the loan up to Rs. 4 lakh. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online by visiting the official website at 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Under Student Credit Card Scheme, State government will provide the loan up to Rs. 4 lakh to only those students who are interested to pursue higher studies. According to the source, setting up of Education Finance Corporation (EFC) will help in successful implementation of SCCS scheme without the involvement of banks. SCCS scheme will facilitate the education loan to the 12th pass out students willing to pursue higher education. Edu Fin Corp (EFC) will be starting the distribution of loan from the next fiscal year i.e FY 2019.
Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCC) is a part of 7 Nischay Yuva mission has started by the CM of Bihar. This scheme is focusing on increasing the gross enrollment ratio of children in the school. Interested student can apply online for student credit card Bihar scheme at 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Online Application Form
All the interested student have to follow the steps to fill an online registration form for Student Credit Card Scheme in Bihar (BSCC).
- Firstly visit the official website at 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- Here click the “New Applicant Registration” tab on the homepage or directly click this link.
- Afterward, registration form will open as shown below.
- Now candidate will fill the form by providing the information and click the submit button.
- Students will receive an One Time Password on their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- After this, user id and password will send on the email id.
- By using the login id and password, cnadidtae will login on the website.
- Now candidate will fill the application form by providing the details.
- In last, click the “Submit” button to complete the application process and take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
Note: The applying candidates to Bihar Student Credit Card (BSCC) must visit District Registration and Counseling Center (DRCC) within 60 days of online completed application with necessary documents for verification in working hour.
List of Documents Required
- Mark sheet & Certificate of Class X, XII & last qualifying examination.
- Copies of letter conferring scholarship, free ship, etc.(if applicable)
- Documents evidencing duration of the course i.e Prospectus or Certificate from the competent authority of the Institution
- Proof of school admission
- Fees Structure
- PAN Card of Student & Guardian (both) before disbursement of Education Loan
- Two copies of Passport size photograph of the student/ parent /guardian/guarantor
- Salary certificate & form 16 of the previous year
- I.T. Returns for the last 2 years
- Bank accounts details for the last six months of the guardian/parent
- Proof of residence
- Tax paid receipts
Moreover, Candidate can check the status of application form by clicking the given link.
Check Application Status
To get more details about Bihar Student Credit Card (BSCC) Scheme visit the official website of 7 Nichaye or this link 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in. Candidate can also download the application process of BSCC scheme in PDF format through click on the below link.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme