MahaOnline Portal – Maharashtra state govt. has launched Aaple Sarkar RTS Services Portal for citizens. Subsequently, citizens can access online services of several government departments. In addition to this, candidates can apply for the notified services under RTS Act 2015. These services includes Birth & Death Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Landless Certificate, Income Certificate, Senior Citizens Certificate, Caste Certificate, Duplicate licence etc. Henceforth, interested candidates can apply online for RTS Services through the official portal aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
RTS Act will allow citizens to avail government services in a transparent, efficient and timely manner. On this portal, candidates can also apply for 399 Notified Services of 39 departments. Moreover, candidates can also access the MAITRI portal. Henceforth, citizens can apply online through the official Right to Services (RTS) portal of Aaple Sarkar to avail these services. Below is the complete procedure to register online:-
Aaple Sarkar RTS Services Portal Online Registration Procedure
- Firstly visit the official website aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Right to Services” tab in the image or directly click aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- Afterwards, RTS Portal will appear as shown below:-
- Accordingly, click the “New User ? Register Here” link on the ‘Citizen’s Login’ tab present at the right side of the portal to make online registration or directly click this link.
- Next candidates have to click “Option 1” to create a profile to apply online for notified services under RTS Act 2015. Subsequently, candidates have to verify their UID for registration.
- Afterwards, candidates have to click the “Option 2” and Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to upload self details, Photograph, Identity proof, Address details and create own profile using OTP verification to create own profile.
- Finally, candidates can click the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- Furthermore, candidates can access MAITRI portal maitri.mahaonline.gov.in for “Ease of Doing Business” which will facilitate Industry, Trade & Investment.
Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra
— This portal facilitates Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra by clicking on the VLE Login on the homepage of the portal for aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in Login
— Subsequently, candidates can access new portal of Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra through the link given below:-
— Accordingly, the Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra portal will appear as shown below:-
Other Services on Aaple Sarkar RTS Services Portal
— Candidates can access various other services at the portal like Search Service, Tracking of the Application and Verification of the Authenticated Certificate at the homepage.
— For any further query, candidates can call on the helpline Number – 9699441550.
Candidates can also see the following facilities of Aaple Sarkar –
a) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017 Online Application Form.
b) Subsequently, candidates can also see the CSMSSY Farmers Karj Mafi List 2017 – List of Beneficiaries & CSMSSY First List of Beneficiaries / Farmers Green List 2017 Maharashtra Loan Waiver.
c) Furthermore, candidates can also see the newly launched portal csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in – Apply Online for Certificates, Permits and License in Maharashtra