Andhra Pradesh Government is going to launch AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. Subsequently, this is an unemployment allowance scheme for job-less youths of the state. Accordingly, AP state govt. will provide monthly allowance of Rs 1500 p.m to each umemployed youth till the time they get job. This scheme will benefit around 10 lakh unemployed candidates of the state.
The main objective to launch this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the jobless youth. Subsequently, state government will provide monthly pension to the eligible unemployed. For this reason, govt. agencies are collecting data of the jobless and eligible candidates. So govt. will launch this scheme on 2 December 2017.
Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Andhra Pradesh
This scheme will benefit 10 lakh jobless candidates of the Andhra Pradesh state. To successfully implement this scheme, govt. has identified these candidates and has already created an age-wise breakup of the data of the unemployed youths.
To enroll under this scheme, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Moreover the exact process to enroll is not known yet but in accordance with the previous schemes, candidates may have to make online registration or register themselves with the employment exchange. Afterwards, candidates will receive monthly stipend of Rs 1500.
Eligibility Criteria for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail benefits of this Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme:-
- Citizenship – Candidate msut be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12th) from a recognized Board / Institution.
- Age Limit – Candidate must belong to the age group of 18 to 35 years.
Important Features of Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The highlights of this Unemployment Allowance scheme are as follows :-
- Monthly allowance is fixed at Rs 1500 for unemployed students as per the draft law of implementation tabled at Legislative Assembly on 29 November 2017.
- Subsequently, the candidates will get this monthly allowance only till the time they get a Job.
- Moreover, only one unemployed person in the family can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The AP state govt. will provide monthly pension to 10 lakh candidates under the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
- Accordingly, AP govt. will provide several chances to the candidates to volunteer in community welfare works.
- Furthermore, state govt. will encourage jobless students to provide contribution to development works in rural areas.
Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched this scheme for the welfare of Unemployed youths in the state. Moreover, state govt. will also introduce several other measures to provide jobs to the candidates.
— Candidates can also see the AP Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Online Application Form – Wedding Scheme for BC