Andhra Pradesh govt. is inviting online applications for AP Transport Driving Licence (DL) & Learner’s Licence (LLR). Subsequently, candidates can register and take test for the Learning licence and then apply for the Driving Licence. This is done through Aadhaar linked System and it would extract the details of individual. Accordingly, candidates have to apply online through the offline website aprtacitizen.epragathi.org
Now Aadhaar link candidates can simply login and fill the application forms online. Subsequently, candidates can take their recent passport photograph, upload it and then pay the required fees online. Moreover, candidates can change their Address details. Furthermore, candidates can now apply online through the official website to get rid of the hassle to going to the RTA department and wait in queues for long hours.
Below is the complete procedure to apply online :-
AP Transport Driving Licence (DL) Online Application Procedure
To apply online for Driving Licence (DL), candidates first have to apply for the Learner Licence (LLR)
- Visit the official website aprtacitizen.epragathi.org
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Licence” tab in the menu and then click the “Learner’s Licence (LLR)” option in the drop-down list or directly click this link
- Accordingly read all the instructions carefully and then click the “Click Here to Apply for Learner Licence” button.
- Afterwards candidates have to “Select the service” by clicking the service type they want to avail (Fresh, Retest, Endorsement, Expired DL).
- For fresh candidates, LLR Fresh Application Form will appear as shown below :-
- Here candidates to enter Personal details (according to Aadhar details), Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
- Finally, candidates can click the “Next” button to apply for the Learning Licence.
- Afterwards candidates can apply for the Driving licence on the homepage from the “Licence” tab in the menu or directly click this link
- Subsequently candidate have to Select the Type of Transaction(s) whether he have to apply for For Fresh Licence, Licence Renewal, Duplicate Licence, Re-Test for Driving Licence and Changing Address and click the “Next” button.
- Accordingly candidates have to read all the instructions carefully and “Click Here to Apply for Driving Licence” button.
- Afterwards, Driving Licence Application form for fresh candidates will appear as shown below :-
- Then candidates can have to click the “Search” button and check their details.
- Finally, candidates can make payment and complete the Application Process.
- Furthermore, candidates can take out a printout of the completed Application Form and keep it for any future reference.
Need for Online Service
— Previously, candidates have to apply through the Mee Seva centres and visit the Regional Transport Authority (RTA) office.
— Then candidates have to wait for several hours in the queues to take the application forms.
— In addition to this, candidates have to wait further for their digital photograph and for making payment of the application fee.
So the Department of AP Transport has introduced the online process to apply for the learner’s licence and for DL. Now, the applicants can complete the entire process of online registration in less than 5 minutes. Henceforth, there is no need for the candidates to apply for any other forms at the RTA office.
— Candidates can also see Andhra Pradesh CM Launches Swachh Andhra Mission