Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has ordered to construct of 1.12 lakh more affordable houses for the benefit of urban poor under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban). The citizens who either live in a slum area or require affordable homes can apply for one at a subsidized interest rate.
The concerned Urbal Local Body (ULB) is entrusted with the responsibility of conducting a demand survey in their locality, both offline and online, without any charge for the same. Moreover, citizens can get themselves registered under the scheme at Common Service Centers (CSCs) facilitated by the State / UT Governments. They have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 25 plus GST.
At the timing of registration, the citizens will have to submit some required details such as name, area, Aadhaar card number and so on in the application form. In addition, Once the application is filled, the customer will get an application number which can be later used to track the status of the application.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online registration
- Firstly visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Here click on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option at the top on the homepage.
- Select here Slum Dwellers or Benefit under other 3 components — available in the drop-down list as shown below.
- Now enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number without any space in the pop-up screen.
- Afterward, fill the details such as name, address, income, bank account information and others in the Application form.
- Enter the captcha and save the application and note down the application number for tracking the status.
- The candidate can track the application using application number or Name, Father’s Name and ID type under the ‘track assessment’.
- Track assessment option available in the drop-down list in ‘citizen assessment’ option.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana E-Key Method
The candidate can apply also using the e-KYC method if the mobile number is registered with Aadhaar. Follow the below steps to apply for the PMAY scheme.
For any query, the candidate can visit the official website at firstname.lastname@example.org or can also call on 011-23060484.