Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu declared 2017-18 as an e-Pragati year while inaugurated a training programme for government officials at Vijayawada. All the 32 departments of Andhra Pradesh government will start using the latest technology from October for administration, e-governance, bringing transparency, and make everything visible online.
The six-week training programme will conduct by a team from Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. The e-Pragati training programme is for AP government officials to familiarize and update new technologies and its usage.
Accordingly, the e-Pragati portal will implement in all departments and all the certificates should be made available online.
In addition, the innovation of new technology is expected to bring transparency in administration and creat to wealth and employment. Below given the online motor vehicle registration process on the E-Pragathi Portal at aptransport.org.
E-Pragathi Portal Online Motor Vehicle Registration
Interested candidates can follow the steps to complete the online motor vehicle registration process on the E-Pragathi Portal.
- Firstly visit the offcial website at http://www.aptransport.org/
- However, on the portal has given various online services as shown below.
- For Motor Vehicle Registration, here go to “Registration” tab and click the vehicle registration or directly click this link.
- After the clicking, a new page will open as shown below.
- Here click the “Click for Online Motor Vehicle Registration Process in e-Pragathi portal” link or directly click this link.
- Afterward, Candidate has to complete the login process.
- After the login, Candidate can apply online motor vehicle registration.
To get more details regarding the Online Motor Vehicle Registration Process in e-Pragathi dowbload the instruction clicking the below link.
E-Pragathi Portal Services
The basic objective of this portal is to move away from the piecemeal approach and provide an integrated One governance that will be citizen-centric, transparent and effective. E-Pragati Portal has been designed with an estimated investment of Rs. 2,358 crore of which the State will share Rs. 1,528 crore over a period of three years.
Moreover, As many as 72 projects of various departments of similar nature such as welfare departments, works departments, land management wings and sectors (tourism, industries and etc.) have been grouped under 14 packages. The government is gearing up to invite expression of interest from interested companies/enterprises for developing appropriate software programmes for the projects.
To get more details of e-Pragathi portal visit this link http://www.aptransport.org.