The state govt. of Assam has launched a new Assam Darpan Web Portal to provide data of the government schemes and projects to the people. Subsequently, this portal will reflect the govt. performance and achievements and will carry forward the “Digital India” initiative. Moreover this portal will ensure open, transparent and accountable governance which are necessary elements for “Good Governance”.
The state govt. has developed this portal as Chief Minister’s Dashboard where all the citizens can see the overall progress of the flagship schemes of the govt. Accordingly, citizens can measure the outcome and impact of the schemes. In addition to this, this portal will help in taking appropriate and timely decisions and actions.
Assam Darpan Web Portal Official Link
Candidates can access the Assam state govt. portal / CM Dasboard’s by clicking the official link given below :-
15 Govt. Schemes at Assam Darpan Web Portal
The official web portal includes the Key Performance indicators / progress indicators of 15 Govt. schemes in the First Phase of Implementation. Subsequently, the name of those schemes are given below :-
|National Food Security Act (NFSA)||Amar Dukan||eDistrict Services|
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)||MGNREGS||Apun Ghar|
|Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)||Atal Amrit Abhiyan||Land Records & Registration|
|Swacch Bharat Mission (Gramin)||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)||Deen Dayal Gram Jyoti Yojana|
|Chief Ministers Free Diagonstic Services||National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM)||Vahan Registration|
Highlights of Assam Darpan Web Portal
- Assam Darpan Web Portal is available in both English and Assamese Language.
- Subsequently in the First phase, the state govt will provide progress indicators of the 15 govt. schemes as described above.
- Moreover National Informatics Centre of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology has developed this platform.
- Accordingly, this portal will carry forward the “Digital India” initiative.
- Furthermore, “Assam Darpan” will facilitate the presentation of data on several ‘Key Performance Indicators’ of the flagship schemes and projects of the government.
Furthermore, the state govt. will expand this web portal to include all the departments, priority schemes and projects in the next few months.