The Atal Tinkering Lab Community is an initiative which aimed is to maximize the impact of Atal Tinkering Labs by extending innovation to children in the community. The community will provide education to those children who do not have access to formal educational institutions.
This initiative was launched by NITI Aayog’s to provide the children with the same educational tools as the students in Atal Tinkering Labs to enable them to become problem solvers. The Mission has in the process of setting up more than 900 such labs across India with aims to have 2,000 such labs by end of 2017.
Atal Tinkering Labs are especially for students to learn innovation skills and develop ideas that will go on to transform India. The labs provide students with state-of-the-art equipment such as 3D printers, robotics & electronics development tools, Internet of things & sensors etc.
Online Application Form for Atal Tinkering Laboratories
The candidate can follow the steps to complete the registration process for Atal Tinkering Laboratories.
- Firstly visit the website at http://aimapp2.aim.gov.in/
- Here candidate has to “Sign Up” using the email address and “UDISE Code” of the school.
- Afterward, a password will be sent to the email address and now can login using the Password.
- Candidate has to fill the registration form as shown figure below.
- The application form is available in four section including Contact Information, Basic Information, Performance of School, ATL Related Information.
- After filling the application form click the “Submit” button.
The National University of Educational Planning and Administration has created a comprehensive database on elementary education in India under District Information System for Education (DISE). Presently, the National University has collected School Report Cards of more than 1.3 million Primary and Upper Primary schools. Below give a screenshot of the homepage and a link to check the performance and school report card.
In addition, the Report Cards will also provide qualitative information and a descriptive report about individual schools. Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is to foster curiosity, creativity, and imagination in young minds. This scheme will inculcate skills such as design mindset, computational thinking, adaptive learning, physical computing, rapid calculations, measurements etc.
To get more information about the Atal Tinkering Labs under Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) visit the official website at www.niti.gov.in and click this link.