Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 (DCECE), Bihar is going to conduct Bihar Polytechnic 2018 exam. Accordingly, Application form of Bihar Polytechnic has been released from 16th March 2018 and will continue till 6th April 2018 (11:59 PM).
Interested and eligible candidates can fill Bihar Polytechnic 2018 application form by visiting the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
DCECE will conduct exam for admission in Polytechnic Engineering (PE)/ Part-time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)/ Para-medical Dental (PMD)/ and Para Medical (PM) Diploma courses. The candidates pursuing Diploma courses in Bihar after Matric Level can submit the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Form.
In this article, candidates can know complete details about Bihar Polytechnic 2018 application form, exam dates, pattern, eligibility, etc.
Bihar Polytechnic Online Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can follow the steps to complete Bihar Polytechnic online registration 2018.
- Firstly visit the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Here click the “Apply for DCECE (PE/ PPE/ PM/ PMD)- 2018 link or directly click here.
- Afterward, a new page will open and click the ” New Registration” tab.
- After the clicking, a page of registartion form will open as shown below.
- Now candidate will select the course group PE/PM/ PPE/ PMD and complete the Bihar Polytechnic form 2018.
- After Upploading the necessary documents and scanning the photo, will pay the application fees.
- In last, click the “Submit” button to complete the application process and take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
|Starting of online application form||16th March 2018|
|Application closing date||6th April 2018|
|Last Date for payment through Challan||10th April 2018|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card||15th April 2018|
|Correction of Application||17th April to 23rd April 2018|
|Released Bihar Polytechnic Admit card 2018||02nd May 2018|
|PE and PPE Exam Date 2018||13th May 2018|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||12th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||June 2018|
- For PE Course :(a) Candidate must be passed 10th with qualifying 35% marks.
- (b) In addition, No upper and lower age limit is prescribed.
- For PPE Course :(a) Candidate must be Passed 10th standard along with two years ITI and 2 years experience.
- (b) Age of the candidate should be 19 years as on 1st July 2018.
- For PMD Course :(a) Candidate must be 10th passed/appearing from CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board.
- (b) Qualified examination must be passed in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- (c) Age of the candidate must be 15 years as on 31st December 2018 while the maximum age limit is 30 years for this course.
- For PM Course :(a) Minimum qualification required for Diploma in Pharmacy is 12th with physics, chemistry, english, maths/biology subjects.
- (b) Applying for GNM course are required to pass the 12th exam in physics, chemistry and biology subjects with secured minimum 40% marks.
- (c) Age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018 while the maximum age limit is 32 years.
|Programmes||General Candidate||SC / ST|
|Only 1 Course||Rs. 750||Rs. 480|
|For 2 Course||Rs. 850||Rs. 530|
|For 3 Course||Rs. 950||Rs. 630|
|For all 4 Courses||Rs. 1150||Rs. 730|
To get more details about Bihar Polytechnic 2018 (DCECE) exam visit the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in