Bihar Trade License Online Application Form: Urban Development and Housing Department Bihar invites online application form for Businessmen. People of Bihar no need to visit at Nagar Niham offices. To get a trade license, applicants can visit at the official website at nagarseva.bihar.gov.in.
Accordingly source, currently 13 licenses approved for businessmen by Strong standing committee. Moreover, 70 businessmen also selected for trade license. Candidates need to upload some necessary documents during the trade application.
Necessary Documents for Trade License
- Any ID like Aadhaar Card, Identity Card, Ration Card, etc.
- Legal Dead
- Legal Accupecy
Services are available on E-Municipal Portal
Many type of services are available on E-Municipal Portal as you can see below:-
- Holding Tax on E-Municipal Portal
- Birth / Death Certificate Services
- Right to information,
- Advertising and billboards
In addition many type of services are available on the portal which will be very beneficial to businessmen.
Bihar Trade License Online Application Form
- Applicants have to visit first official website
- After visit there, they have to click on “New Trade License”.
- After clicking a license login form will be as shown below:-
- They have to fill it along with mobile number or E-mail ID and password.
- Fill Captcha and click submit button.
- You can also click on Register button, if you are first time use.
- Registration form will be open as shown below:-
- To make online registration they have to fill it along with accurate details as required.
- After make registration a password will be send on their mobile number to make login.
- After that they have to fill application form to apply a trade card.
- You can also check your application status here by entering Service Application Number.
- They will be registered for Trade card.
Note: To getting more details you can visit at the official website Urban Development & Housing Department Bihar.