The state government has launched birth/death registration portal Tamilnadu to register birth and death. People can get birth and death certificate from this new portal free of cost. Applicants can register their newborn babies on the portal to get the birth certificate. The government has launched new integrated exclusive portal to provide birth and death certificates online. Candidates can get birth and death certificate by fill registration form at Tamilnadu birth/death registration portal Chennai gccapp.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
The state government has developed Tamilnadu birth/death registration portal under central government civil registration system (CRS). The government has developed this new birth/death registration portal Chennai, Tamilnadu for multiple local bodies.
Birth/Death Certificate Registration Procedure
All candidates are informed that they have to use all steps given below to register for birth and death certificate:-
- Applicants have to open Tamilnadu birth/death registration portal gccapp.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
- For birth certificate applicants have to click on “Registered Birth” and for death certificate click on “Registered Death” link.
- Birth/Death registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill all necessary required information in registration form carefully.
- After filling complete detail check registration form carefully.
- Now applicants need to click on “Submit” button.
- After click on button you will registered successfully for birth or death certificate.
The Directorate of Public Health (DPH) has decided to record birth of newborn babies and death through this new portal. Government would not extended this service for rural local bodies such as panchayat, village and union district panchayat through Tamilnadu birth/death registration portal.