Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Chhattisgarh has been started by the state government with the aim to provide unemployment allowance to youth. Under this scheme government will be benefited those youth who don’t have any type of jobs and who are looking for jobs.
Candidates have to fill berojgari Bhatta yojana Chhattisgarh application form online by visit at official website cgemployment.gov.in. Government will provide Rs. 1000 per month to unemployed youth of state under unemployment allowance scheme Chhattisgarh.
Unemployed youth of state who don’t involve in any type of jobs will get unemployment allowance by the government. Candidates who belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are eligible to get financial assistance from the government. Candidates can download CG berojgari Bhatta online form through the online portal of state government department.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Chhattisgarh Application Form Procedure
All candidates are informed that they have to use all following steps given below to easily fill CG berojgari Bhatta online form:-
- Candidates have to visit at official website cgemployment.gov.in.
- Candidates need to click on “आवेदकों का ऑनलाइन पंजीयन /नवीनीकरण” link.
- Then applicants have to click on “Candidates Registration” link.
- Select your state, district name and fill captcha code.
- Chhattisgarh job seeker registration form will appear on screen.
- After complete your registration click on “Rojgar Mela Application Form” link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Now click on “Submit” button.
- Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Chhattisgarh application form will appear on screen.
- Applicants should be resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Applicants should not involve in any type of job in government or private sector.
- Applicants family income should not exceed 2 lac rupees annually.
- Applicants have registered in employment exchange from 1 years.
- Applicants should passed 12th class from a recognized board.
- Applicants belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) family.
The applicants can also get printout of filled CG brojgari bhatta online form for future use. Government will provide unemployment allowance to youth to encourage them about higher education.