The state government of Chhattisgarh has introduced a scholarship scheme under NouNihal Scholarship Scheme. This scheme is being implemented by labour Department with all the related stakeholders. This scheme is especially for the labour’s children. The interested and eligible student can complete the registration process by submitting the form to the school.
Under NouNihal Scholarship Scheme, the students from the first-class to PHD can apply by filling the details in the application form. All the children of workers/labour will get the financial assistance to continue their study. The Workers Welfare Board will bear the entire expense of education for the children of all the registered workers. The expense includes admission fees, hostel fees, and food will be given by the department.
The children of labourers who are working in Chhattisgarh Bhawan and other construction fields will get the financial assistance by the Workers Welfare Board.
Highlights and details of NouNihal Scholarship Scheme
- This scheme is especially for the children of workers.
- No fixed criteria for the marks. All the students are eligible for the scheme.
- First two children of worker will be eligible to take the benefit of the scheme.
- If the student takes benefit of this scheme, they can not apply for other scholarship schemes.
- The amount of scholarship will be transferred directly in the bank account of the student.
- The decision of the authority will final in any case.
- Below given the screenshot and a link to download the application form.
Nounihal Scholarship Amount Distribution
Below given the table which defines the amount for students according to the standards.
|Ist to 5th Class||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1500|
|VI to VIII Class||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|IX to XII Class||Rs. 2000||Rs. 3000|
|Graduated Students (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, ITI etc)||Rs. 3000||Rs. 4000|
|Post-Graduated Students (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com etc)||Rs. 5000||Rs. 6000|
|Business Courses (at Postgraduate level)||Rs. 6000||Rs. 8000|
|PhD or Research work||Rs. 8000||Rs. 10000|
The candidate can download the PDF of the scheme which defines all the details regarding the scheme. Below given the link.