The Health department of the state govt. of Chhattisgarh has launched five new policies and schemes of Health Card for the benefits of all the citizens of the state. One of the schemes is “Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana”.
This scheme aims to 100% detect Sickle cell Anaemia (a group of disorders that cause red blood cells to become misshapp and leads to their further breakdown). Under this scheme, govt. will primarily focus on the detection of this problem at the schools and panchayat level.
Highlights of Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana
The important features of the Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana are described below :-
- There are approx. 25 lakh people affected from sickle anaemia out of the total population of 2.5 crore in Chhattisgarh. For this reason, govt. has launched this scheme to start various plans and measures to benefit these people with the help of Health Smart Card.
- Moreover, the state govt. will organize regular health checkups in every small district across the state.
- For more than 30,000 TB (Tuberclosis) patients in the state, govt. will provide such medicines which will guarantee 100% treatment in just 6 months. All the patients needs to consume 3 doses daily of those medicines in order to completely cure TB.
- Under the Swasthya Suraksha Yojana, govt. also increased the maximum limit of the Health Smart Card. Earlier, this limit was Rs 30,000 which state govt. has now been increased to Rs 50,000.
- Therefore with the help of this smart card, citizens can take benefits of up to Rs 50,000.
- This scheme also covers all the children suffering from Malnutrition across the state. For this reason, govt. takes several health measures to tackle the problem of Malnutrition.
- All the citizens suffering from Thalassemia in the state of Chhattisgarh, requires blood transfusion and regular checkups. Subsequently to tackle the problem of Thalasemmia, govt. has taken several measures under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana.
- Accordingly, Govt. will provide 100% free of cost treatment to all the people suffering from Thalassemia. Thalasemmia is an inherited blood disorder characterized by abnormal haemoglobin production.
CM Raman Singh always make measures for smart policing to tackle various state challenges such as cyber crime, road safety, education and now health.
— Candidates can also see the Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana Online Application Form.
— Moreover, candidates can also see the Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana for children.
This post was last modified on October 28, 2017 3:26 pm