Chhattisgarh state govt. has launched RSBY MSBY – Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana to provide health coverage to every citizen of the state. Subsequently, govt. is implementing the scheme to enhance affordability, availability and accessibility of high quality health care services to every person across the state. Accordingly, state govt. issues a health ‘MSBY Smart Card’ to provide free and cashless treatment to all the beneficiaries of scheme. So left-out families can make online applications for issuing Smart Card at official website http://rsbycg.nic.in
For this reason, govt. starts “Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)” in the year 2009. The main aim of this scheme was to reduce the burden on the shoulders of the poor people belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. Moreover, this health insurance protects poor people against cost of illness, mobilize funds and increasing efficiency needed for health care. Furthermore, this scheme covers the entire unorganized workers.
Accordingly, the govt. decided to broaden the base of this scheme and launched Mukyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana (MSBY). Accordingly, this scheme covers all the left out families under RSBY. This scheme provides health insurance protection to all the uncovered households against the risk of health spending which leads to poverty and debt. Moreover, the state govt. will bear all the expenses for implementation of this scheme.
Latest Update –
Chhattisgarh state govt. has increased the health smart card limit to Rs 50,000 per family p.a (previous limit was Rs 30,000). Accordingly, this raised limit will provide benefits to 55.66 lakh families in the state. Moreover, Govt. will implement the increased limit from 1st October 2017.
RSBY MSBY – Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana Empaneled Hospitals List
Free and cashless treatment under the schemes is available at 885 govt. and private hospitals. Subsequently, there are 534 private hospitals and 351 government hospitals providing treatment under the MSBY scheme. Accordingly, candidates can see the complete hospital list of Empaneled MSBY hospitals in Chhattisgarh by clicking the link given below:-
Furthermore, candidates can select the district and the type of hospital (Private or Public) to check the name of nearby hospital in the list.
Location of Hospitals
Candidates can see the location of hospitals in a particular district using the below link:-
Moreover, candidate can also contact Hospital Helpdesk to obtain any further information regarding the hospitals.
List of Health Packages
Candidates can download the RSBY and MSBY list of Health packages in PDF format through the official website using the link given below:-
RSBY, MSBY List of Health Packages
Online Hospital Empanelment
— Hospitals can get their name enrolled free of cost in the Empaneled hospital list under the Nursing Home Act (NHA). For this reason, hospitals can make online registration at the link given below:-
Online Hospital Empanelment.
— Moreover, RSBY and MSBY does not charge any registration fees for enrollment in Empaneled Hospitals list.
— Furthermore, see the important dates for Hospital Empanelment using the given below link:-
Hospital Empanelment Timeline
Health Smart Card Online Application Form for Left-Out Families
— Candidates can make Online Registration / Applications for the Health Smart Card through the official website or can directly click given below link:-
MSBY Smart Card Registration Form
— Moreover, track the application status of MSBY Smart Card Verification (using Aadhar details) by clicking the link given below:-
Track Status of MSBY Smart Card
Benefits of RSBY MSBY – Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana
The essential benefits of MSBY and RSBY are as follows:-
- Beneficiary of RSBY MSBY – Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana will get an insurance cover of Rs 50,000 per family p.a on a family floater basis (up to 5 family members).
- Subsequently, beneficiary gets cashless treatment (free of cost) in any empaneled govt. / private hospital.
- Each family receives a Bio-Metric Health Smart Card under both these schemes. Accordingly, this card will show codes for ailment and package cost.
- Moreover, the candidates can avail benefits for both medical and surgical procedures at the hospital.
- Furthermore, state govt. has covered approx 1159 surgical procedures, that govt. will handle on daily basis or make hospitalization of the patient.
a) There are a total number of 35,46,011 claims till 9 November 2017.
b) Claim Team Details – Beneficiaries can contact RSBY MSBY Claim Handling Team of TPAs to settle any claim related issues in the hospital by clicking the link given below:-
Claim Handling Team Details
c) Moreover, beneficiaries can see the RSBY Enrolment Status, Round wise Enrollment, RSBY MSBY Claim Status and RSBY MSBY Claim Status (procedure wise) in the image as shown below:-
Highlights of Chhattisgarh RSBY MSBY – Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana
The important features of RSBY and MSBY are as follows:-
- Under RSBY & MSBY, there exists 55,62,290 active smart health card till 9 November 2017.
- Subsequently, the state government provides health insurance coverage to beneficiary family (maximum 5 members) on a family floater basis.
- RSBY provides health insurance only the unorganized workers (BPL families). However, MSBY provides health insurance cover to all the citizens (including left-out families).
- Accordingly, these schemes protects the poor people to fall in debt trap and selling of their assets due to un-affordable medical expenses.
- Both RSBY & MSBY helps in minimizing the Mortality & Morbidity rates across the state.
- Accordingly, these schemes will enhance public-private partnerships. In addition to this, beneficiaries can get high quality health services.
- The government is involving of all the communities in healthcare services for increasing accountability in the scheme.
- RSBY and MSBY will provide tertiary care to the poor people belonging to rural areas by decreasing their out of pocket expensiture.
- Moreover, patients can choose their service provider (hospital) from List of various Hospitals.
- Furthermore, these scheme involves community in rural health care services to enhance accountability.
— To get any further information about MSBY healthcare scheme, candidates can call at the Toll Free Number:104.
This post was last modified on November 10, 2017 12:24 am