The state government of Karnataka has started the online applications process for the chief minister 1 lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme. Under the scheme, the state government will provide one lakh houses to the economically weaker sections (EWS) in the society.
Under chief minister Housing Scheme, the beneficiary will get a subsidy of Rs. 2.70 lakh to Rs 3.50 lakh for buying the house. The government has also released the date of tenders bidding for the implementation of the scheme. This project will be completed in next 24 months. The total cost of the project is Rs. 5500 crore.
The interested candidate can complete the application process by the end of 5 January 2018. Below given the procedure to apply online the official website at ashraya.kar.nic.in
Application Form for Chief Minister’s one Lakh Housing Scheme
The interested candidate can follow the steps to apply for the housing scheme.
- The candidate has to visit the official website at ashraya.kar.nic.in
- Here click on the “Online Application Form Government Order” or directly click on this link
- Now the application form will be open and fill the details on the form. Below given the screenshot of form.
- Here candidate has to fill all the details in the form.
- After completing the applicataion process, candidate can download the Acknowledgement slip by clicking on this link.
Download CM One Lakh Houses Selection Letter
- Firstly visit official website at ashraya.kar.nic.in
- Here click the :Download CM One Lakh houses Selection Letter” in the CM’s One Lakh Houses – Bengaluru section at the homepage.
- Candidate will enter applicant ID and click at view option and selection letter.
- Now Download “Housing Schemes Achievement (Beneficiary wise) Urban” or directly click this link.
- The applicants who filled online application for CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme can download selection letter.
Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The beneficiary will have to read the below instruction before apply for the scheme.
- The income of beneficiary should not be above Rs 87,000.
- The beneficiary living in the slum area for the last five year in the Bengaluru city.
- Aadhaar card and Caste certificate of beneficiary is mandatory.
- Application fees is Rs. 250 to fill the online application.
- The voter card and labor department registration number (only for Construction workers) is mandatory.
- The beneficiary should not be enrolled in any subsidy scheme.
- In last, the beneficiary must not have a house on own name.
Below given the link to survey which was conducted by the government for the CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme. This is available in PDF format, the candidate can easily download the survey by click on below link.
Details and Highlights of Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme
Here candidate can read all details about the scheme including subsidy, beneficial etc.
- The cost of the house is Rs. 5.50 lakh and subsidy amount are Rs. 2.7 lakh for the beneficiary of general category.
- The beneficiary of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe category will get Rs. 3.7 lakh as a subsidy.
- In Bengaluru city, the people living in slum areas have not owned the house for the last five years. They will be eligible for buying a house under the scheme.
- Under the scheme, SC (30%), ST (10%), General (50%) and Minority (10 percent) will get the reservation.
- However, the beneficiary will be selected by the government and get a home in three – storey buildings.
- Moreover, the beneficiary can also eligible to apply for the loan in the bank.
- The candidate can payment of application form through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking. In addition, offline payment will also is available by filling the challan in the Axis and HDFC bank.
The candidate can download the complete guidelines of the scheme by clicking on the below link.
one lakh houses scheme
The candidate can also upload your house stage photograph and claim subsidy amount through “Indira Mane Mobile App”. This mobile app is available in Google Play store. The candidate can download the app by clicking on this link.
The candidate can also download the Pdf of the manual process of Indira Mane Mobile App clicking on the below link. which is available in the regional language.
For any query, the candidates can contact the RGRHCL on their contact number below given the link to phone dictionary of RGRHCL numbers.