Arunachal Pradesh govt. has launched a Scheme Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana. CMAAY Health Insurance Scheme will provide cashless treatment to poor people in Arunachal Pradesh. Now the total Rs. 5 lakh per family of both schemes Ayushman Bhart – National health protection Mission (AB-NHPM) and CMAAY to provide health care. The poor people can replace the CMAAY cashless scheme to existing CM’s Universal Health Insurance Scheme (CMUHIS). The interested candidates who wants to CMAAY cashless treatment in “Assurance Mode” can apply online for CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana at cmaay.com
CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana works in the observation of the Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Society under Health Dept. The Arunachal state govt. will announce this scheme on 15 August 2018 on Independence Day. For the enrollment and pre-authorization of beneficiaries through online mode availing AB-NHPM and CMAAY has been approved by state government.
Under the CMAAY Health Scheme, Govt. will provide the 23 specific treatment procedures and all the benefits or package charges on the basis of annual coverage
CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) Online Application Form
CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) will launched to provide the Rs. 1 lakh for Secondary Care and Rs. 4 lakh for Tertiary Care(up to 5 lakh) per family. CMAAY provides the cashless hospitalization to poor and vulnerable groups. All the beneficiaries can get the benefits of this Health Assurance Scheme in any empanelled hospitals through a new web portal. Below is the complete procedure for CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana online application:-
- Step.1 – Go to the official website cmaay.com
- Step.2 – Apply Online –At the home page, click at “Apply” link present in the Enrollment section as shown in the figure below.
- The Application form will be appears as below:-
- Fill all the required detail and save for the completion process.
- Step.3 – Check Status –For Check status candidates can directly use this link – CMAAY Status.
- Step.4 – Sign Document Upload – To upload the signed document, click at “Sign Document Upload” or directly click on this link.
- Step.5 – Search Enrollment Details – Here Patients can check their enrollment details by click on link – “Find CMAAY Enrollment Details“.
- Step.5 – Eligibility – Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria at CMAAY Eligibility.
- Go to the official website cmaay.com
- At the homepage, Click at the “Apply” link under the Empanelment section or directly click on this link.
- After that click at “Click Here for Application”.
- After that Read instructions and Accepts Terms and Conditions. Then After, click the type of hospitals (any govt./ private/ charitable/ trust hospital).
- As we click at the “Govt. / Semi Govt.” tab, then Hopital Empanelment form will appear as below:-
- After that fill all the details Hospital details, Registration details, Accrediation & Certification details, bank Details, Taxation details and Submit the form to complete the process.
The Arunachal Pradesh state govt. will launch CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana on 15th August 2018.
CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) Hospital Empanelment Application Form
All the Govt. / Semi govt. / Private / Charitable / Trust hospitals can fill the hospital empanelment online application form to enroll for CMAAY. Every hospitals must understand the Process Flow and then fill CMAAY Hospital Empanelment Form:-
Here you can check the complete List of Package Rates at the link:-
List of Procedures Approved by CMAAY
There will be approved list of procedures in the 23 specialties listed below:
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Cardio-Vascular Surgery
- Poly trauma
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Interventional Neuro-Radiology
- Plastic and Reconstructive
- Burns Management
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paediatrics Medical Management
- Neo- Natal
- Paediatrics Cancer
- Paediatrics Surgery
- Medical Packages
- Emergency Room Packages (Care requiring less than 12 hrs stay)
- Mental Disorders Package
For more benefits and details click the link – CMAAY Scheme Details