Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam released the DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 notification and invited the candidates to fill an application form for teachers vacancies. Accordingly, Assam TET 2017 exam qualified candidates can apply for DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 online visiting the website at dee.assam.gov.in.
However, Filling the Online applications for DEE Assam LP Teacher 2018 will start from 26th March 2018 and the last date to submit application form fees is 19th April 2018. Assam Teachers vacancy exam 2018 will conduct for 5393 Lower Primary Teachers Post by the education department. The candidate who is applying for DEE Assam 2018 Teacher will have to be submitted TET Roll number and certificate form number.
DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
By following the steps, Candidate can complete the online registration process for DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2018 / DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher 2018 vacancy.
- Firstly visit the official website at dee.assam.gov.in
- Here go to recruitment section below the homepage and click the ‘Recruitment’ or directly click this link.
- Here click on “Advertisement for Recruitment of Regular Teachers of LP Schools under DEE, Assam (Advertisement-A)” link.
- Afterward, PDF will Open and candidate will get the link to fill an online application form.
- After the clicking, candidate will fill the application form by providing the TET Roll number, Certificate number and TET 2017 Marks, educational qualification details (2nd Year D El Ed/ 2 Year Special Education).
- In last, click the “Submit” button to complete the application process and take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
- Age of candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2018.
- SC / ST candidates will getn age aelaxation of upper age limit.
- The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Level Selection Committee.
- Reservation for Women / Ex-servicemen / Physically Handicapped candidates (not less than 40%).
Below given a screen shot of education qualification.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 150/-
Candidates need to carry their TET Certificate, submitted the application form, HSLC, SSC and other academic certificates and documents when called for selection. To get more details about DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2018 visit the official website at dee.assam.gov.in.