Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC) is inviting online to fill the application form for Assistant Manager, Engineer, Assistant and other 1896 post. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online visiting the official website of DMRC at delhimetrorail.com. The last date to submit online application form is 26th February 2018.
DMRC has announced such large number of vacancies after a long time. The applications are invited for DMRC recruitment through GATE 2017. According to the notification, Candidate can check educational qualification, age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, the total number of post and application process as mention below.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
By following the steps, candidates can complete the online registration process for DMRC Recruitment 2018.
- Firstly Visit the official website at delhimetrorail.com.
- Here click the career tab at top of the page or directly click this link.
- Here click the “No.DMRC/OM/HR/II/2018” link or direct access through this link.
- Now read the instructions and then ‘Click Here to Register Online’ link or directly click this link.
- Afterward, select the post which want to apply as shown below.
- Now complete the registartion process by entering mobile number and E-mail ID.
- In last, enter the security code and click on Register button.
- Candidate will get USER ID and password on the registered mail.
- Now candidate can Login using id and fill the DMRC application form 2018
- The form will be completed by entering educational qualification details and Upload photograph, signature image, and other documents.
- After this, submit the form and pay the application fees and take a print the application form for further referance.
|Online Registration Starts||27th January 2018|
|Application Starts||01st February 2018|
|Last Date to submit form and payment||26th February 2018|
DMRC Recruitment Vacancy 2018
Delhi Metro has announced 1896 vacancies for following post.
- Office Assistant
DMRC Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of applicant must have above 18 years and less than 28 years.
- Applicant mast be passed B.E/ B.Tech in related trade for Assistant Manager and qualified GATE 2017 exam.
- In addition, applying for Junior Engineer must have completed 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant trade from recognized University/Institute.
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) which would conduct online.
The shortlisted candidate of CBT exam will be called for GD and then interview. The final result of CBT exam will be published on the website and the merit list of selected candidates will be available after complete recruitment process.
For any query, candidates can call on Helpline Number: 022-61306222 or mail to Helpline e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get more details about DMRC recruitment 2018 visit the official website of Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC).