The Delhi government is invited online to fill fresh applications for permission to No Entry Zone in Delhi State. The interested candidate can apply online for No Entry Permission 2018 form for vehicles at Delhi Traffic Police website at delhitrafficpolice.nic.in. The last date to apply online for No Entry permission in Delhi is 30th January 2018.
This website is open especially for Commercial Goods Vehicles who are seeking entry via Delhi for the year 2018. In addition, the applicants who already registered can also apply for renewal and those who are not registered can apply for Fresh Applications in No entry zone for commercial vehicles in Delhi.
As soon, NEP 2018 list will be published on the official portal of Delhi police. This is the last opportunity for applicant offered by the Delhi Traffic police.
No Entry Permission 2018 Renewal & Fresh Online Application Form
The candidate can follow the steps to fill fresh applications for permission to No Entry Zone in Delhi State.
- Firstly visit the official website of Delhi Traffic Police at delhitrafficpolice.nic.in.
- Here click the “Online Application for Grant of No Entry Permission” on the homepage or directly click this link.
- Now candidate has to fill the application form entering the details as showm below.
- Enter name and other personal details like contact number, Vehicle details, Enter details about the goods transportation etc.
- Moreover, Pay the processing fee which is non-refundable.
- In last, Download the form and note down ID / Registration number for future use.
Below given a screenshot of Delhi Traffic Police Advertisement.
No Entry Permission 2018 Documents Required
Below is the list of documents required for Delhi Traffic Police No Entry Permission 2018
1) Affidavit 7 column
2) National /State Permit if any
3) CNG Certificate if vehicle CNG
4) Speed Governor if any
5) Personnel request Letter/Firm Letter
6) Contract letter if any
7) Vehicle Registration Certificate
8) Driving License
9) Passport Size photograph of applicant
10) Id proof
14) Tax Slip
The Delhi government is going to the entire process online and the list of vehicles granted permission in no entry zone will soon be released on the website. The candidate can read and download NEP 2018 list which would be released in the 2nd week of February 2018.
This post was last modified on January 23, 2018 12:21 pm