Department of Higher Education, Haryana is inviting application forms for Online Admission 2017-18. Accordingly, candidates can pursue higher education in any college in Haryana. Candidates can fill the application form to get admission in the govt. degree colleges or any other college. Accordingly, candidates have to apply online through the official website www.highereduhry.com
This web portal is a transparent and flexible informative database. Subsequently, interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official portal.
Below is the complete procedure to apply online :-
Higher Education Haryana Online Admission 2017-18 Application Procedure
- Firstly visit the official website highereduhry.com
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Enter Website” tab.
- Accordingly in the new window, click the “Online Admission” tab in green present at the left side of the page or directly click online.highereduhry.com
- Afterwards, click the “Online Admission 2017-18” tab flashing at the right side of the page or directly click admission.highereduhry.com.
- Henceforth, the new candidates will have to make registration first. So click the “New Registration” button.
- Afterwards, an Online Registration Form will appear as shown below :-
- Here candidates have to fill all the necessary details correctly including personal details and click the “Register” button.
- Afterwards, candidates will get a Registration Id which can be used to re-login and also can directly click the “Click here to Continue” button.
- Afterwards, an “Online Application Form” will appear as shown below :-
- Now candidates have to fill the Personal details, Residential Address / Correspondence Address, General Details, Qualifications and Declaration and click the “Next” button.
- Subsequently, choose the course details and and select combination of course in the list. Rank the courses in accordance with the preference and click on “Next” button.
- Accordingly, candidates have to make payment of application fees through Online mode.
- Finally candidates have to click “Pay Now” button to complete the Application process.
- Furthermore, candidates can login on the portal later to take a printout of the completed application form.
For any further details, candidates can see the User Manual
Eligibility Criteria for Online Admission 2017-18
— Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the respective University. Accordingly, candidates can download the Eligibility Criteria in PDF Format using the link given below:-
Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa (PDF)
Kurukshetra University (PDF)
Maharishi Dayanand University (PDF)
a) For each chosen college – Rs 150/-
b) Per Extra College chosen – Rs 150/-
c) Scheduled Caste and Girl category Candidates – Nil
Candidates can pay application fees using PayTm, MobiKwik and Online Banking. Moreover, candidates can also pay offline at their respective colleges.
— Candidates can see the Merit List using the link given below:-
— Candidates can search colleges according to their choice before filling the Online Admission 2017-18 Form by clicking the link given below:-
Candidates can also see House Building Advance Form, Eligibility, Interest Rate, Rules – Rs 25 Lakh Loan to Central Govt. Employees