Ministry of Railways of Central Government is inviting online applications for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 to fill the 1572 vacancies. These vacancies include MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), Executives, Junior Executive (Technicians) in various disciplines. All the eligible candidates fill DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form at the official website at dfccil.gov.in.
The candidates who are waiting for DFCCIL recruitment they can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. (DFCCIL). According to the notification, selection of candidates will on the based of written test, Interview etc. To fill the online application form, candidates needs to register.
Below given other details like eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, physical standards, and application process of DFCCIL Recruitment 2018. As per the notification , the online application process for the recruitment of above mentioned posts will be starting from 1st August 2018 and interested applicants must apply for the posts on or before 31st August 2018.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for 1572 Executive Posts
Applicants can follow the below steps to complete the registration process for DFCCIL online application form.
- First go to the official website at dfccil.gov.in
- Here go to career section or directly click this link
- If you already registered click on “Already Registered” button fill your User Name And Password and click on Login Button and start filling Online Application.
- If you are not registered, first you have to register yourself by clicking on “Start” button, after clicking you will see screen like this.
- Here fill all required details to complete registration process.
- Login with credentials and start filling application form
DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form Important Dates
Please remember all the important dates to apply online and appear for test:-
|Opening Date For Online Registration of Applications||01-08-2018|
|Last Date for Closing of Online Registration of Applications||31-08-2018|
|Tentative Dates For Computer Based Test (CBT)||1st Oct to 5th Oct 2018|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India 2018-19 Vacancies Details
DFCCIL Vacancies Details are given in the table below:-
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Executive/ Signal & Telecommunication||97|
|Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||109|
|Jr.Executive (Gr.III/Civil Artisan)||239|
|Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical||68|
|Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Signal and Telecommunication||42|
|MTS (Grade IV)/ Civil (Trackman)||451|
|MTS (Grade IV)/ Electrical (Helper)||402|
|MTS (Grade IV)/ S&T (Helper)||37|
|MTS (Grade IV)/ Operating||06|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / Selection at www.dfccil.gov.in
All the candidates must fulfill the DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria before applying online:-
- Executive: Candidate must be Graduation and secured with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- Jr.Executive: Passed Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Passed Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit:Applicant age must be above 18 years and maximum age is 33 years old.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written examination or Computer Based test (CBT) followed by Physical Eligibilty Test (PET) and Interview
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Test Centers
This year, DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Test will be held at the following centers as mentioned below:-
16. Chandigarh/ Mohali
DFCCIL Upcoming Recruitment Application Fees
All the candidates must pay the following application fees to complete the online application process:-
|Name of Post||Application Fee|
|Multi Task Staff||₹500|
For More Details, Candidate can check or download the official notification for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 by the link:-DFCCIL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
— For more details, visit the official website dfccil.gov.in