National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is invited online to fees submission for NIOS D.El.Ed. Exam Fees April 2018. Subsequently, candidates have to submit the NIOS D.El.Ed. fees online for courses 501, 502 and 503 courses. NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Date 2018 is during April-May 2018.
NIOS will conduct its first public examination in 3 modules in the month of April-May 2018. Accordingly, D.El.Ed Exam Fees is Rs. 250 per subject (without late fees) and Rs. 350 (with late fees). So, candidates can submit the subject fees before NIOS D.El.Ed. examination fees April 2018 last date which is 6 March 2018 (without late fees) and 15 March 2018 (with late fees).
NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fees April Fees 2018 Online Submission
Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
- Firstly visit the official website dled.nios.ac.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Teacher Section” or directly click this link
- Accordingly, click the “Online submission of D.El.Ed Examination Fees for Course 501, 502 & 503” or directly click this link.
- Afterwards, D.El.Ed. Online Examination Fees Submission page will open as shown below.
- Here candidates have to enter the NIOS D.El.Ed Enrollment Number and then fill the exam fees to appear for the NIOS D.El.Ed First Examination.
- In last, take a printout of the online receipt as confirmation of the fees submission.
NIOS D.El.Ed Exam FeesSchedule
|Name of Subject & Subject Code||Examination Fees||Registration Schedule|
|Elementary Education in India : A Socio – Cultural Perspective (501)
Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools (502)
Learning Languages at Elementary Level (503)
|Rs. 250 per subject||15 February 2018 to 6 March 2018 (without late fees)|
|Rs. 350 per subject||7 March 2018 to 15 March 2018 (without late fees of Rs. 100/-)|
Accordingly, candidates can fill the nios exam fees (Rs. 250) + late fees (Rs. 100) before 15 March 2018. Henceforth, candidates have to pay Rs. 350 between 6 March 2018 to 15 March 2018.