State Government of Haryana inviting online application to participate in Haryana Khel Mahakumbh 2017. Applicants can visit at official website haryanaswarnajayanti.org to take participate in this contest.
The fair is inaugurate by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar Saturday 24 September and it will be continued till 28 October. Three type of Brass competition will be held under Swarnim Haryana Mahakumbh Mela 2017 as you can see below.
- Open category for all commercial or non-commercial bands.
- Bands from State Govt. schools
- Bands from other private or Central Government schools
- Armed force/Police/Paramilitary bands
Objective of Haryana Khel Mahakumbh 2017
According to CM Khattar, “our aim to improve sports ecosystem in the State”. Interested aspirants can make online registration for Brass Band Competition by using following steps.
Online Registration Procedure to Haryana Khel Mahakumbh 2017
- To fill online application for SWARNIM KHEL MAHAKUMBH Haryana, participants have to visit at official website as haryanaswarnajayanti.org.
- Now they have to click at Brass Band Competition at the top of the homepage.
- After clicking an application form will be open.
- Now they have to fill it along with fair information.
- Application form will be appeared as shown below.
- After filling Application Form you have to hit on submit button.
- A login ID and password will be send on your mobile / e-mail address to make login.
- Now make login through click at Login option as you can see right side of the top page.
- When you click on login, a form will be appeared as shown below.
- Now fill it and click submit button, you will be registered for Harayna Khel Mahakumbh 2017.
Offline Registration Process
There are another process also available to participate in Haryana Khel Mahakumbh as you will read further lines.
- Aspirants can also take participate through offline registration.
- For that they have to visit at district sports office, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium Barnala road, Sirsa.
- Above registration process is starting today.
- Three age group can take participate in this contest.
- Form is available in block education officer’s office and district sports office.
- They need to fill it and attach some necessary documents like birth certificate, copy of the Aadhaar Card, Haryana residence certificate, bank account, and copy of the unique code.
- Offline registration process will also available for Paralympic competition.
- More Details you can visit official web-portal haryanaswarnajayanti.org.
Prize List of Haryana Khel Mahakumbh Sirsa
This post was last modified on October 25, 2017 11:18 am