Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee 2019-2020 across various national banks. The IBPS PO 2018 notification was released on last week and online registration for PO IBPS will begin from 14 August, 2018. Candidate needs to visit official website to apply online application for IBPS PO at www.ibps.in
There are total 4,252 vacancies are notified in IBPS Notification 2018. Preliminary exam is scheduled in October and the main exam will be held in November. Allotment for the IBPS PO will be completed in April 2019. According to the official notification Interview for the PO/ management trainee will be held in January/ February 2019.
You can download the official notification from official website or direct link to the official notification is given below in reference section. For details about eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, important dates are given in this article. Still the Candidates are advised to carefully read the detailed notification of IBPS PO 2018 before filling the online application forms on ibps.in.
IBPS PO 2018 Online Application Form / Apply Online
Candidate can find the complete step by step procedure for Registration of IBPS PO 2018 below.
- As advised in notification candidates needs to go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) ibps.in
- On the Homepage of IBPS applicant needs to select the “CRP PO/MT” option left side of the page.
- After clicking on CRM PO/MT new screen will appear, on this screen click on first option or as shown in image.
- After clicking on this option new window will appear here you will find two option first option for registration and second for official notification. Click on registration link.
- It will take you to the registration page and login page. If you are already registered then fill your registration number and password to proceed further.
- Otherwise click on new registration option, registration form will appear here enter your details and complete your registration process.
- On this registration form fill your complete details and complete your registration.
- After completion your registration,login with your credentials click on apply online CRM PO/MT application form, fill application and complete your application process at the end print or download your completed application for future reference.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2018 Details
A total of 4,252 posts would be filled by means of the IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 examinations. There are 20 public and private banks are participating for these posts. The details of vacancies are provided below.
IBPS PO Recruitment Important Dates
Candidate keep in mind these important dates before filling online application PO/MT 2018. Tentative schedule of events is as follows.
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application||14-08-2018 to 04-09-2018|
|Payment of Application Fees (Online)||14-08-2018 to 04-09-2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||September 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-exam Training||01-10-2018 to 07-10-2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||13,14 and 20,21 October 2018|
|Result of Online Exam Preliminary||October/November 2018|
|Download Call Letter For Main Exam||November 2018|
|Online Main Examination||18-11-2018|
|Declaration of Main Result||December 2018|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||January 2019|
|Conduct of Interview||January/February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
IBPS PO Application Fee
Application fee for IBPS PO exam are as follows.
Candidates should make the payment of application through the online mode only. No other mode of fee submission is applicable.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria/Selection Process/Age Limit
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-VIII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS.
- Applicant should have Indian citizenship certificate.
- Applicant should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidate must have valid Mark-sheet/Degree Certificate.
- Selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Preliminary, Main, and Interview.
- Age Limit Candidate should belong to 20 to 30 years of age group.
–All the candidates are advised to please go through the official notification before filling online application form.
IBPS PO Official Notification 2018