Indian Bank is inviting online application form for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018. The recruitment notification of the Indian Bank PO has been released and candidates can check Indian Bank PO Notification 2018 / salary / syllabus at the official website. Candidates can apply online 417 Probationary officers Posts under Indian Bank PO 2018 Recruitment at Indian bank official website www.indianbank.in
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online form at official website for 417 vacancies. Candidates willing to apply for the post as visit the official website of Bank to submit online application.
According to official notification, online submission has started from August 1, 2018 and the last date to apply for these positions is August 27,2018. For more details like eligibility criteria, application fee, registration process you can see further article.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Here are the complete procedures to fill online application for Indian Bank PO Recruitment. We will show you step by step how to apply online for this position.
- Applicant first need to go to the official website indianbank.in of Indian Bank then click on “Career” top right corner. After clicking on Indian Bank Careers new screen will appear.
- Here you can download official notification and can apply for PO or Directly click on this link to go to the registration page.
- On this page you will see form like this, enter your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email-Id, Security Code and click on save and exit button.
- After that new screen will appear here applicants needs to upload their scanned photo and scanned signature as you can see in this in picture.
- Fill are required details in application form to complete registration process.
- Make payment in the end of application form to complete your online registration.
- After completion of application take a printout of Application & Fee Receipt for future reference.
- Bank reserves the right to allot candidates to a centre other than the candidate opted for.
- Multiple application will be rejected.
- Candidate are advised to read the official notifcation. Because ineligible candidate will not be allowed for the in interview.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification – Vacancy Details
Indian Bank PO Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of application by candidates||01-08-2018 to 27-08-2018|
|Payment of Application Fees|
|Download of Call letters for Online Examination-Preliminary||After 24-09-2018|
|Result of Online Examination-Preliminary||17-10-2018|
|Download of call letter for Online Examination-Main||22-10-2018|
Selection Process for Indian Bank PO 2018
- Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of an online examination.
- First Exam is a Preliminary Online Test.
- Second Exam is a Main Examination.
- Candidates will be called for an Interview who have qualified both exams.
- After all the process selection will be made for Probationary Officer.
Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Application Fee
Others Candidates:Rs. 600
SC/ST/PWD Candidates:Rs. 100
Eligibility criteria,education qualification and age limit
- Candidate must be graduated or should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates minimum age should be 20 yrs and maximum 30yrs.
- Candidate should have indian citizenship.
- The different category candidates will be subjected to age relaxation as per the norms.
Note:Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable. The relaxation in upper age is cumulative,as per the Govt. guidelines.
Candidate can visit the official website for further information, if you want to download official notification of Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 click on this link.