The state government of Karnataka is implementing a welfare scheme “Sandhya Suraksha Yojana” for the senior citizens across the state. This scheme will provide financial assistance to get extra care the senior citizens they need. The senior citizen can apply using both online and offline mode for this scheme visiting the official website at karnataka.gov.in.
Under Sandhya Suraksha Yojana, Kerala government will provide a monthly pension for the senior citizens to procure or full-fill the basic amenities to survive with dignity. However, this scheme was launched in 2007 by CM of Karnataka. Under the scheme, the senior citizen will get the financial help of Rs. 400 per month to fulfill basic requirements. In addition, some extra benefits will also get such as free bus passes for traveling in KSRTC, medical and daycare facilities.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Online Application Form
The interested applicants can follow the steps to complete the online registration process for the scheme.
- Firstly visit the official website at http://www.karnataka.gov.in
- Here click the “Download Application” link on the homepage or directly click this link.
- Here click the “Application for Pension” to apply for sandhya suraksha yojana.
- Afterward, application form will open as shown below.
- Cnadidate can fill the application form filling details of district, village, taluk, address etc.
- The amount will transfer directly into bank account of beneficaiary. Therefore, provide bank details in the form.
- In last, submit the completed application form with the required document at gram panchayat office or Block, municipality office.
Download Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Application Form
It should be noted that the candidate can apply for this scheme directly clicking the below link. Here candidate can Login by providing the phone number. On this link, Various service of government is available.
http://188.8.131.52/Online_service/loginpage.aspx or http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
List of Required Documents
|Address Proof||Income Proof|
|Date of Birth proof||2 Passport Size Photos|
|Age Verification||Domicile certificate|
|Bank Passbook||Occupation certificate|
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- The age of applicant should be 65 years or above.
- The income of beneficiary should be less than Rs.20,000 per month.
- In addition, Bank deposits should not extend more than Rs.10,000/-
- The benefit of the scheme is only applicable for weavers, farmers, fishermen and other unorganized sectors employees.
To get more detail visit the official website of Welfare department of Karnataka government at www.karnataka.gov.in.