Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of Karnataka is inviting candidates to apply for ration card karnataka online application 2018. Interested candidates can apply karnataka ration card online at official website ahara.kar.nic.in. Even the candidates can apply for addition / removal of name online or any other change in the rashan card. All the candidates who have made fresh registration can check karnataka ration card application status online and check their name in the list at official website ahara.kar.nic.in.
Ration Card is a necessary document document for the poor people to take benefits of most govt. schemes in Karnataka. Important thing is that people will be able to get their hands on several commodities at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby.
All the citizens can check their name in Eligible List online, Candidates whose name does not appear in that list can apply for new ration card karnataka online. Application can be filed at any service kiosk located at Bangalore One/ Karnataka One/ Private franchises/ Janasnehi Kendra/ Grama Panachayath/ POS shops. Applicant and the family members will have to provide Aadhar based bio-metric authentication at the time of filing application. For children below 5 years, bio-metric authentication is not required but aadhar card is mandatory. No other document is required except the aadhar card.
Karnataka Ration Card Online Application Form
To register for ration card online please follow these steps.
- Step 1:Go to the Official Website ahara.kar.nic.in of Karnataka Govt.
- Step 2:Click on “e-services” option at homepage.
- Step 3:Move cursor on e-ration card then click on “New ration card (APL)”option.
- Step 4: To the next page select “New Ration Card Request” to apply for a new ration card.
- Step 5:Now the applicant needs to select the type of ration card they want.
- Step 6:If you select PHH then Bio-Metric verification is mandatory, click NPHH if you want registration through Mobile No. and Aadhar card.
- Step 7:Enter your Aaadhar number for successful verification of your Aaadhar number.
- Step 8:The applicant will receive an OTP on registered Mobile number.
- Step 9:After entering OTP your complete Aadhar details will be appear.
- Step 10:The applicant will have to capture a single fingerprint or multiple fingerprints verification according to the selected option.
- Step 11:Entered Aadhar details will be displayed on successful verification.
- Step 12: Click on “Add” Button to generate application number.
- Step 13: If your entered Aadhar card number contains existing family members, then the applicant needs to delete duplicate card member to apply for a new ration card.
- Step 14: Select “Add Member” to update the relationship of all the family members.
- Step 15: Click on “Next stage” button to fill the contact details of the applicant.
- Step 16: Finally click on ‘Save’ button to complete you registration.
One Time Password Authentication
Fingerprint Verification Single Bio or Multiple Bio Verification
Application Number Generation
At the end after completion of registration process a new page will be appear.On that page you can see your entered details with your virtual ration card you can print this for your future reference.
Note:After the registration ration card will be issued by the concerned authority within 15 days from the date of application.
Karnataka Ration Card Application Status
People can check the Ration Card Application Status directly through the link:-
Alternative Link – https://ahara.kar.nic.in/status1/
Transaction Status of Ration Card – Click the link to check Ration Card Transaction Status
Karnataka New Ration Card List (District Wise) – Check Name
All the people who have already submitted the application form can now check their name in the New Ration card List through the link given below:-
Here candidates can select the District Name, Taluk Name, FPD Shops and then at the Ration Card Number. Moreover, to check the complete details, click at the link given below:-
Karnataka Ration Card Helpline Number
Contact our common Service Portal Help-Line no. for further Information
Toll Free No.18004259339
— For other details, visit the website – ahara.kar.nic.in