The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is inviting online application for the KVPY registration 2018. Candidates can apply online for KVPY 2018 under the National Program of Fellowship in Basic Sciences. KVPY aim to identify students with talent, aptitude for research and encourage them to take up research careers in Science. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is applicable to the students studying in class 11th to 1st year of any Undergraduate Program in Basic Sciences like BSc/ BS/ BStat/ BMath/ Int MSc/ MS in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The Aptitude Test for KVPY 2018 will be conducted and screened by Indian Institute of Science (IIS). Eligible Candidates can apply for the KVPY 2018 before the last date 31 August 2018 through the official website
KVPY 2018 Online Application Form
Below is the complete procedure how to registered and applying online for the KVPY 2018:-
- Step 1 – Visit the official website – http://www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
- Step 2 – At the Home Page Click on link “KVPY Online application 2018” as shown below:-
- Step 3 – Accept the terms and conditions and click on Login or Directly click this link for Registration
- Step 4 – Register yourself by filling all the required details.
- Step 5 – After Filling Details, Click on”Register”
- Step 6 – User Id and Password will generate.
- Step 7 – Login by User Id and Password or Click on Direct Link for Login.
- Step 8 – Fill the Application form’s all sections, Pay online payment and complete the application process.
- Step 9 – Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference.
KVPY 2018 Important Dates
|Online application starting Date||11th July 2018|
|Last date of Online application||31st August 2018|
|Download Admit Card||2nd week of October 2018|
|Date of Examination||4th November 2018|
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2018 Application Fee
–Application Fee for Unreserved/ OBC Category – Rs 1000
–Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs 500
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana(KVPY) 2018 Selection Process
The selection procedure depends on the basis of their performance in the Aptitude Test and Interview round. Candidates will be shortlisted after qualifying the Aptitude Test for Interview round as the final stage of the selection process. Both Aptitude Test and Interview qualified candidates can receive Fellowships.
KVPY 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through the official website of KVPY to get detailed information about the eligibility criteria –http://www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/eligibility.htm
For More Details Candidates can go through the official website – http://www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in