MahaDBT Portal Online Application Form: State government of Maharshtra had launched MahaVASTU Portal which provides a great opportunity to apply for various scheme. Main works of this website / portal is provide permission for developers, manufacture companies and contractors for building approval. Applicants can make online registration get benefits many type of government schemes in Maharashtra.
This portal has been launched by CM Devendra Fadnavis to make Maharshtra corruption free. Through this portal MH govt. handling all charges of fraud which responsibility given to Maharashtra Housing Minister Prakash Mehta and IAS officer Radheshyam Mopalwal.
Currently Maharashtra Government is beginning a new website for all kinds of scholarship scheme that is a great initiative by state government. Registrations will be start through this portal also. In another words, Maha-DBT will control corruption in the state. By using following steps you can make online registration on MahaDBT Portal.
Online Registration on MahaDBT Website / Portal
- Firstly they have to visit at website of MahaDBT Portal @mahadbt.gov.in
- After visit there, they have to click at New Registration form.
- Then select yes on Aadhaar card availability which is more important to make online registration.
- On doing this, you will be guided to UIDAI website for authentication.As shown below:-
- After authentication provide details and schemes which you want to register.
- Fill accurate details and press on submit button.
- You will be registered on the MahaDBT portal to get benefits in direct in accounts.
- Candidates can register more than 40 schemes on this portal.
More about MahaDBT Portal
It is a great platform which will give direct benefits to people and students. Mainly this portal will give a huge benefits to students for scholarship schemes. Students who belongs SC, ST, NT, SBC & OBC category, they will avail to take advantage through this portal.
So, candidates that feel they satisfy the underwritten prerequisites can apply online for this scheme by filling the form online and hence get registered.
This post was last modified on October 25, 2017 11:14 am