“MahaLabharthi Portal” Online Registration: The Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis launched a new web portal http://www.mahalabharathi.in. Which main objective provide all kind information of all welfare schemes to peoples of the state. This portal will be a great platform to all peoples, who searches government schemes in Maharashtra.
News reported by a new paper, according to paper CMO website has also signed up with http://www.change.org that will collect all schemes in favor of elder persons. This portal will be known as MAHALABHARTHI Portal which main aim is people awareness about government schemes and yojna as CM Fadnavis said.
Features / Highlights of MAHALABHARTHI Portal
- A various scheme will be available on the portal.
- Peoples can visit here and easily can search any welfare scheme of Maharashtra.
- The portal dedicated to create knowledge based society and social development.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Office (CMO) is provides correct details of all government schemes through this portal.
- Any citizen of Maharashtra can make online registration at this portal to know about govt. welfare schemes.
Online Registration Procedure at “MahaLabharthi” Portal
Registration processor are very simple as you can see following steps.
- First you have to visit at portal.
- After visiting on the homepage, you can see CITIZEN Login button.
- You have to click there and enter login id to enter the portal.
- After make login, you have to click on “Build My Profile” button.
- You will be redirected on a new page.
- After that you have to fill educational details in the registration form.
- In addition, you can also see here benefits of various government scheme.
- Now you have to tick right click on benefits of their interest.
- Moreover, citizens can also click on X button in case they are not eligible on particular benefit.
- Apart from this, once detail filled and questions are answered, applicants will avail to see details of benefits, required documents, sample application form, contact authority, etc.
As well as, you can directly visit at the “MahaLabharthi Portal” to know more about this.