The Madhya Pradesh High Court is inviting online application for MPHC recruitment 2018 for civil Judge Vacancy. Candidates can apply online for 140 civil judge class-II post. The online application has been started from 5 August 2018. Interested candidates can apply before the last date 4th September 2018 of application at the official website – mphc.gov.in
Before filling the online application form candidates need to follow the eligibility criteria. Candidates can go through the official notification for instruction, terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
Here candidates can check the application procedure, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, important dates and selection procedure. Applicants are advised to read the full notification before submitting application form online at the official website.
MP High Court Vacancy Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Here is the complete procedure of online application form for MP High Court Vacancy Recruitment 2018 given below:-
- Go to the website – www.mponline.gov.in
- At the Homepage, Click on “आवेदन” as shown below:-
- After that click on “मप्र उच्च न्यायालय” as shown below:-
- After that click on “Applications & Services”.
- Click on “Click Here” infront of Application form as shown:-
- Application form open as appears below:-
- Fill the application form.
- After filling application form, pay online application fee and finally submit the application form to complete procedure.
- Take the printout of complete application form for further references.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
The application fee for the MP high court recruitment 2018 is given below:-
|General / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to follow the eligibility criteria of 140 civil judge post for MP High Court Recruitment 2018. Applicants must have a Law Degree from a recognized Institute. Applicants must be in between the age bracket of 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2019. Also Age relaxation rules apply as stated in the advertisement or Govt. Rule.
Candidates can check the Eligibility criteria for MP High Court Recruitment 2018 by this link – http://mphc.gov.in/PDF/web_pdf/RE/Advt%20CJ_2018.pdf
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Selection Process and Pay Scale
The selection process depend on Preliminary, Main Examination and Interview.
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive Rs.27,770 – Rs.44,770 per month.