The state government of Madhya Pradesh is inviting the farmer to make online registration for Wheat 2018-19 under Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana. The farmers of state can complete the registration process visiting the official website of MP E-Uparjan – mpeuparjan.nic.in
Under Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, the farmer will get the compensation upon their produce from the state government if the prices of wheat falling below MSP fixed by the govt. Presently, the state government has extended the benefit of the scheme for 8 crops including oil seeds and some pulses. Farmers can complete the registration process at free of cost at the website of MP E-Uparjan.
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Online Application Process
State farmers can follow the steps to complete the online registration process for wheat 2018-19 on E-Uparja website of Madhya Pradesh government.
- Firstly visit the official website at mpeuparjan.nic.in
- Here click the “गेहू 2018-19″ link under ‘Wheat (गेहू)” link on the homepage or directly click this link.
- Afterward, Wheat Procurement Monitoring System (2018-19) Page will appear on the screen as shown below:-
- Now enter the “Samagra Id” and “Captcha” and click Register button.
- After the clicking, MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Wheat 2018-19 Farmer Registration Form will open as shown below:-
- Now fill all the details in the registration form including Personal details, Bank account details, Land Details etc.
- After completing the process, click the “Secure” Button.
- In last, take a printout of the completed form for future reference.
If farmer lost “Samagra Id” then the farmer can find their id clicking the below link.
Find Samagra Member Id
The eUparjan process is an online process for procurement of the product. This process will take 6 simple steps which including purchasing, selling, transportation of goods etc. This online process will lay down the precisely planning and ensure transparency.
The e-uparjan process will intense the procurement process of grains from farmers. The farmer will get e-receipt for selling their product. The amount will be transferred directly in their bank account.
For any query, the farmer can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the official website at http://mpeuparjan.nic.in