The online application has been invited for NERIST Entrance Exam 2018 by North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for NEE-I, NEE-II, and NEE-III level exam visiting the official website at neeonline.ac.in. The candidate can also visit the website at nee.ucanapply.com to complete the registration process.
The candidate can apply for NERIST NEE 2018 Entrance Exam before 12th March 2018 to get the admission in the 2018 batch of NERIST. The exam will be conducted on the base of Module, Diploma Module and Degree Module courses in North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, Nirjuli, Itanagar and Arunachal Pradesh.
The filling of application form has been started through the online mode. Below given other details such as NERIST question paper pdf file, exam date, syllabus, eligibility etc.
NERIST NEE 2018 Entrance Exam Online Application Form
The candidate can follow the steps to complete the registration process for NERIST NEE 2018 entrance exam.
- Firstly visit the official website at neeonline.ac.in.
- Now click on ‘Online Application for NEE 2018-19’ on the homepage or directly click this link.
- Here click on the ‘New Registration’ tab in login section as shown below.
- Afterward, filling all the details like e-mail ID, Mobile number etc. and click the Confirm Button.
- Thereafter, a link and a code will be sent on the email id and a registered number.
- Clicking on the link and enter the code, complete the login process.
- Accordingly, Click on the My Application button and Select the Module NEE- 1, NEE-2 or NEE-3.
- Now fill the application form by Uploading photo and signature image.
- After completing the format, take a print out and keep it for further referance.
NERIST NEE 2018 Entrance Exam Important Dates
Below given all the important dates regarding the NEE 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Online Application Starts From||11th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||12th March 2018|
|Download Hall Ticket||24th March 2018 Onwards|
|NEE-1 Exam Date||22nd April 2018|
|NEE-2 Exam Date||21st April 2018|
|NEE-3 Exam Date||21st April 2018|
|NEE 2018 Result||14th May 2018|
|Counselling Admission Starts From||July 2018|
NERIST NEE 2018 Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Below given the details of eligibility criteria which depends upon the module applying for the exam.
- The candidates are applying for NEE-I must have passed 10th Class with Science and Maths as essential subject.
- The candidates are applying for NEE-II must have passed 12th Class in PCM or PCB as an essential subject. In addition, those are applying for NEE-II (Vocational) should have done ITI in the related trade.
- The candidates are applying for NEE-III must have completed 3-year Diploma from a recognized institution with 60% marks in related discipline.
Application Fees for NERIST NEE 2018 Entrance Exam
The applicant has to pay the application fee online using Debit/ credit card or net banking.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs.600/-