Backward Community Development Department, Kerala is inviting online applications for Employment Enhancement Program (EEP 2017-18). Subsequently students from the Backward classes can apply through online mode. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to OBC candidates to attend Coaching classes / training for the preparation of Central / State services, public sector undertaking and other competitive Exams. Accordingly, interested candidates can apply online through the official website eep.bcdd.kerala.gov.in
BCDD will provide assistance amount to the students of Backward Classes for taking admission in the reputed coaching institutions (having better results in past). Moreover the coaching institutes must engage in providing training for the preparation of Medical / Engineering exams, Civil Services exams and banking recruitment. Subsequently, candidates can apply through online mode on the official website before 31 November 2017 (5 p.m).
Below is the complete procedure to apply online :-
EEP 2017-18 Online Application Procedure
Candidates can apply for the Employment Enhancement Program by visiting the official website eep.bcdd.kerala.gov.in. Here candidates have to enter the Mobile Number and E-mail Id. Moreover, the application lines will open on 6 November 2017 as per the official Notification. Subsequently, the entire process to apply online will get “Updated” Here.
Applicant should take a printout of the completed application form, sign at proper destinations and attach documents listed below. Furthermore, candidates must send this application form along with the following documents to the concerned officers on the basis of District.
Eligibility Criteria for EEP 2017-18
- Applicant should be Resident of Kerala.
- Subsequently, candidate must belong to the community existing in the List of Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- Accordingly, the total income of the family from all sources must not exceed Rs 2,00,000.
- Subsequently, applicant should be enrolled in a reputed and established Coaching Institute. Moreover, candidates must be attending coaching classes at-least 3 days in a week.
- Candidates enrolled in the Holiday / Sunday / Short term batches of less than 6 months are not eligible.
- Subsequently to apply under the Civil Service Category, candidates must have cleared the Preliminary exam of the Civil Services.
- All the candidates in the age group of 18 to 39 years can apply for this scheme (civil services and Banking Recruitment). However, candidates applying for the Medical / Engineering coaching must have completed 17 years of age.
- Only those candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (12th) class in the year 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 year can apply. In addition to this, candidate must have secured 80% marks or above in the 12th class.
- However, students currently pursuing Higher Secondary Class are not eligible.
- Subsequently, candidates should have a bank account in their name having at-least 1 transaction.
- Furthermore, candidate must apply only once for the financial assistance. Candidates who have already availed the benefits of this scheme must not apply.
Amount of Scholarship
For coaching of different examinations, there is different Scholarship amount which is given as follows :-
|Training||Tuition Fee||Maintenance Allowance||Total Scholarship Amount|
|Medical / Engineering Coaching||Rs 20,000||Rs 10,000||Rs 30,000|
|Civil Services Examination Coaching||Rs 25,000||Rs 25,000||Rs 50,000|
|Banking Examination Coaching||Rs 10,000||Rs 10,000||Rs 20,000|
Moreover candidates will get the Scholarship amount on the basis of funds available, higher marks and Lower Income of the applicants.
Important Dates for EEP 2017-18
— Starting Date of Online Applications – 6 November 2017.
— End Date to Submit the Online Applications – 30 November 2017 (till 5 p.m).
Required List of Documents
Candidates must attach the Self attested copies of the following documents –
a) SSLC Certificate.
b) Community Certificate.
c) Income Certificate.
d) Marks List of the Qualifying Examination.
e) Certificate of admission and Payment Receipt from the Coaching Center.
f) First Page of Bank Passbook (consisting name of Applicant).
g) Ration Card / Aadhar Card.
h) Recent Passport Size Photograph.
Where to Send the Completed Application Form
The candidates must send the completed Application Form along with the relevant documents to the address given below :-
|Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kannur, Kozhikkod,Wayanad, Kasaragod||Regional Deputy Director
Backward Communities Development Department, Civil Station, Ist Floor Kozhikode- 673020, Ph No.0495-2377786
|Ernakulam, Idukki, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kollam, Trivandrum||Regional Deputy Director
Backward Classes Development Department, 2nd floor Civil Station ,Kakkanad, Ernakulam, Pin – 682030, Phone Number : 0484-2429130
— Candidates can see the detailed Notification by clicking the link given below :-
— Moreover for any further query, candidates can call on Helpline Number : 0495 – 2377796 or can send an e-mail to email@example.com
— Furthermore, candidates can also see the Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme Online Application, Kerala Kayika Kshmata Mission – Health for All Scheme Online Application Form, Kerala Migrant Workers – Aawaz Health Insurance Scheme Online Application Form, Kerala Renewable Energy Technicians – ANERT Insurance Scheme Online Registration.