My School Campaign – The state govt. of Odisha has launched Mo School Campaign and two new schemes (Odia Bhasha Bruti Puraskar & Mukhya Mantri Medha Bruti Puraskar) on the occasion of Children’s Day. Subsequently under this initiative, govt. will award a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh to the best performing schools in each block. Accordingly, the main aim to launch this initiative is to focus on the children who are going to appear in the upcoming class X board exams. Moreover, this campaign will benefit the teachers and parents of the wards. In addition to this, this campaign will result in the overall development of the schools.
The students will understand their responsibilities towards their studies, parents, school, society and their country. The primary objective is to improve the overall standard of education in the state. Furthermore, schools will encourage students for their overall development such that they can excel in sports, music and social service.
Highlights of Mo School Campaign
- Odisha govt. has launched this campaign to promote volunteerism as everyone has some emotional attachment with their schools.
- Subsequently, the state govt. will encourage people to donate some amount for the welfare of Schools in which they studied.
- Accordingly, candidates can volunteer some money, their time to teach students, provide scholarships and promotion of sports.
- Moreover, the state govt. will donate double the amount of the funds given by the candidates.
- Under this scheme, govt. will select the 3 best performing schools in each block.
- Subsequently, state govt. will give a cash prize money of Rs 1 Lakh to the selected schools.
- In addition to this, teachers and parents of the well performing students will also get rewards.
- Furthermore for its implementation, govt. will provide Rs 100 core in the first phase.
Other Scholarship Schemes on Children’s Day
Odisha CM also announced the launch of 2 new scholarship schemes – Odia Bhasha Bruti Puraskar and Mukhyamantri Medhabruti Puraskar.
Odia Bhasha Bruti Puraskar
Odisha govt. has launched this scheme for the Class X students to encourage them towards learning Odia Language. Accordingly, the students who excels in the Odia Language in the upcoming matriculation exam can avail this scheme.
Moreover, candidate will get a prize money of Rs 5000. For more details, please click the link given below :-
Odisha Bhasha Brutti Puraskar
Mukhyamantri Medhabruti Puraskar
Odisha state govt. has launched this scheme for the students who will perform well in the upcoming Class 10th Examinations. Under this scheme, govt. will provide cash prize of Rs 5,000 to the class X students. For more details about the scheme, please click the link given below :-
Mukhya Mantri Medha Bruti Puraskar
On the eve of Children’s day (14 November 2017) govt. has launched these scholarship schemes and Mo School Campaign. The main aim to launch this campaign is to encourage students towards studies and improve the overall standard of education in the state.