State government has started Senior Citizen Pension Scheme Delhi to provide financial assistance to old age people. Government wants to provide several benefits to old age people through this scheme. Senior citizens can fill old age pension scheme Delhi application form by visit at official website delhi.gov.in. Applicants can also check their application status online through official website.
Candidates above the age of 60 benefited by government under senior citizen pension scheme Delhi. Old age people no need to depend on other by getting financial assistance by state government. Only the resident of Delhi are eligible for old age pension scheme Delhi. Applicants have to fill Delhi old age pension scheme online form through official website to get financial assistance.
Old Age Pension Scheme Delhi Application Form
All candidates are informed that they have to use all steps given below to easily fill senior citizen pension scheme Delhi application form:-
- Candidates have to visit at official website mcdonline.gov.in Or delhi.gov.in.
- Candidates have to select area of municipal corporation Delhi.
- Candidates need to click on “Old Age Pension Scheme Application Form” link.
- Application Form will appear on screen.
- Fill all necessary detail in application form carefully.
- After filling complete detail click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates can also take printout of filled application form for further use.
Check Old Age Pension Scheme Delhi Application Status
Applicants can also check senior citizen pension scheme Delhi application status by click on the link given below.
- Applicants should be above 60 years of age.
- Applicants should be the resident of Delhi.
- Applicants income should not exceed Rs. 2 lac per year from all sources.
- Applicants should belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank pass book photo copy
- BPL card
- Medical record of treatment
- Passport size photos
- Scanned signature copy
Delhi government has also launched other various scheme for welfare of old age people, widows, girls, students, poor people, homeless people etc. A large number of applicants have taken pension by government. Government will transfer pension amount direct to bank accounts of beneficiaries.