Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister`s Fellowship Scheme seeks to engage Indian students having graduation from reputed University and Institutions like IITs/IIMs/ISB who will be given access to various – Verticals/Divisions/Units with in government of Arunachal Pradesh and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis with in Finance, Planning & Investment Department, through empirical collection and collation of in house and other information.
This a a unique programme in the country which provides an institution framework for undertaking research projects on governance and government programmes rnging from an analysis of ground realities to accessing policy-framing challenges on issues of regulation and development.
The fellows will be paid lump sum fixed honorarium of Rs.70,000/- per month.
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister`s Fellowship Scheme is designed to provide valuable experience to youth interested in social development sector and to cultivate young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the public administration and prepare them for greater leadership roles in future.
Fellowship shall be available throughout the year based on the requirements of department of Finance, Planning and Investment.They will work under the Policy Research Cell of Planing & Investment Division.
Eligibility for AP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme
- Master in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience/graduation in any discipline with minimum 5 years of experience
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme Application Form
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme shall be available through the year on the basis of requirements of department of Finance, Planning & Investment. Interested candidates can apply online in the address link firstname.lastname@example.org. There are following step to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme
Visit the officially website of http://arunachalplan.gov.in/
The home page of the website will open then go to the “Chief Minister`s Fellowship Programme” section
Click on the details option as shown below
A pdf file will open, Candidates can download the application form as shown below
Candidates fill all the necessary details asked in the application form and submit it
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister`s Fellowship Scheme Notification & Guidelines
Domains/Area Available for Fellowship
- PM`s Flagship Programmes
- CM`s Flagship Programmes
- Financial Inclusion
- Perspective Planning, Performance based Budgeting
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Poverty Alleviation Programme Evaluation
- All Centrally Sponsored Schemes
- Agriculture and related activities
- Energy Sector
- Environment & Forests
- Water Resources
- Skill Development & Employment
- Rural Development, Drinking Water, Science and Technology
- Infrastructure (Rural/Urban)
- Health, Nutrition, Women and Child Development
- Communications and Information, Communication and Social Media, Data Management and Analysis of Development Policy
- Rural Development
- Drinking Water
- Science and Technology
- Skill Development and Employment
- Transport Sector
- Water Resources