Haryana government has started the implementation of the online system for registration of vehicles and driving license issuance. A system has been developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) for Registration of Vehicles (Vahan 4.0) and Driving License (Sarathi 4.0).
On the Portal around 46 services which are related to vehicle registration and 20 services related to driving, license issuance are available. However, the services provided with this software are in all 95 Registration and Licensing Authorities.
The objective of this online system is to facilitate citizen to apply for any service online and reducing the dependency on Regional Transport Office (RTO) staff and need to visit RTO office multiple times. The candidate can register for vehicle online and be driving license the website at parivahan.gov.in
Haryana Online Vehicle Registration & Driving License
Below given the steps to make registration online for Registration of Vehicles (Vahan 4.0) and Driving License (Sarathi 4.0).
- Firstly visit the official website at parivahan.gov.in
- Here click the “Vehicle Registration Related Services” on homepage or directly click this link.
- Below given the screenshot of homepage which shows two links, candidate has to click on those link.
- Afterward, a new tab will open and enter “Vehicle Registration Number” and click “Proceed Tab”.
- In last, Candidate has to enter Vehicle Number , Chassis Number and Mobile Number for OTP.
- Candidate can payment various modes like Internet banking, Debit / Credit Card.
The online registration will bring transparency and improve the efficiency of the RTO offices to offer a cashless, less paper, and trouble less e-services to the citizen.
List of Required Document
a) Proof of address
b) Proof of citizenship
c) Invoice showing the cost of vehicle (duplicate)
d) Proof of being farmer in the case of Agricultural Tractors
e) Valid insurance certificate
f) NOC from Excise & Taxation Department in case the vehicle has been purchased from any other State
To get more details for online vehicle registration & driving license in Haryana visit the website at haryanatransport.gov.in.