Dept. of Revenue, Punjab has launched Cloud Based National Generic Document Registration System (NGDRS) for Online Documents and Property Registration. Subsequently, candidates can register online for Revenue-related documents. This portal is launched in order to promote “Digital India” campaign. Accordingly, candidates can apply online for documents and property registration at the official website igrpunjab.gov.in
Till now, the state govt. has launched this portal in the Moga and Adampur district through video conferencing. Subsequently, this system will get applicable in all the 22 districts by March 2018. Then candidates does not have to hassle for Stamp Duty and Registry, Revenue documents and Property Registration. Moreover, they can just easily apply online through the official website – NGDRS Portal.
NGDRS Online Documents & Property Registration Application Procedure
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website igrpunjab.gov.in
- Subsequently, candidates have to “Sign Up” first for Citizen Login.
- However, Sign Up process has not started yet as the NGDRS portal has launched today. As Soon the Registration process will start, we will “UPDATE IT HERE”
- However, the tentative process is released which says :-
- Candidates have to enter their 10 digit Mobile Number in “Citizen Registration” Form.
- Enter Username and check Username availability.
- Next enter the password (1 Upper case, 1 Lower case,
1 digit and 1 special character).
- Verify it by re-typing the same password and then enter captcha in the text field.
- Click on “Submit” button to save records. (If successful then it will display a message).
- Furthermore, clicking on “Cancel” button will redirect you to the Homepage.
- Subsequently, candidates will get Username and Password.
- Next candidates will have to make ‘Citizen Login’.
- They can perform citizen login by clicking the “Citizen Login” link on the homepage or directly click this link
- Afterwards, Citizen Login window will appear as shown below :-
- Here candidates have to enter their “Username” and “Password” and click the ‘Get OTP’ button to validate the user.
- Finally, he can apply for the Revenue related documents and online land registration in Punjab.
- Furthermore, the organization can also login clicking the link – Login for Organization
External Links on NGDRS Portal
— The portal also consists of links of Ministry of Rural Development, Unique Identity of Authority of India, Digital India, India.gov.in and Swachh Bharat.
— Candidates can see details about the Property Valuation, Valuation Rules and other important details using the link given below :-
— Candidates can also see the Saubhagya Portal – Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana Registration, Data Card & Status