Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), New Delhi is inviting online applications for award of scholarships. These scholarships will be given to the regular students who have passed the previous year examination (2016 -17) with Sanskri/ Pali/ Prakrit language and also opted for these languages in the current class as a main or optional subject. Subsequently, Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online applications for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2017-18 through the official website sanskrit.nic.in
Under this Scholarship scheme, scholarships will be awarded to the students studying in Purva-Madhyama (9th and 10th standard), Uttar-Madhyama / Prakshastri (11th and 12th standard), Shastri/ B.A (1st/2nd/3rd year), Acharya/M.A(1st/2nd year) or Vidyawaridhi/Ph.D. Moreover, the main purpose is to promote the Sanskrit Language and to encourage students to opt for this language as a main or optional subject. Interested candidates can apply through the official website before 20 September 2017.
Below is the complete procedure to apply :-
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application Procedure
- Visit the official website www.sanskrit.nic.in
- On the homepage, click the “On-line applications are invited from the students for the award of merit scholarship for the year 2017-2018 under the scheme for propagation and promotion of Sanskrit language” link or directly click this link
- Next follow these 5 steps given below :-
- Step-1 : Read Guidelines Carefully
- Step-2 : Click the “Campus/ Institution/ College/ School Registration Form” link under ‘Registration of the Institutions’ section. Afterwards, a Registration Form for the registration of Campus, Institution, School, College will appear as shown below :-
- Here schools have to fill all the required details correctly.In addition to this, schools have to upload the Registration Certificate and Affiliation Certificate
- Step-3 : After verifying all the submitted details, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan will activate the the details of the Registered Institutions
- Step-4 : After activation, institution name will display in the drop-down list of the students.
Otherwise, applications are objected and can be modified by clicking “Edit Campus/ Institution/ College/ School Registration Form” link
- Step-5 : Finally, students can apply for Scholarship by clicking “Student Login for Online Scholarship Application” link
- For this reason, New Users have to do Fresh registration by clicking on the “Register” tab
- Afterwards, student’s registration form will appear as shown below :-
- Here candidates have to fill their Name, E-mail Id and Password and finally click on the “Register” button
- Subsequently a login window will appear. Here enter the E-mail id and Password and finally click on the “Login” button
- Afterwards click on the “Online Application for Scholarship” link. An application form will appear as shown below :-
- Subsequently, candidates have to fill all the required details correctly and upload supporting documents
- Finally, candidates can click on the “Submit” button for final submission of the Scholarship Application Form
List of Documents for Uploading
- Recent Photograph
- Signature of the student
- Aadhar Card
- MarkSheet of the Previous Passed Examination
- Front Page of the Bank Passbook
- Student ID Card
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWDs
a) The candidate must have passed the previous Year examination with minimum 60% marks / equal grade in aggregate [55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ ST/ P.H].
b) In addition to this, candidate should have also secured 60% marks / equal grade in Sanskrit/ Pali/ Prakrit [55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ ST/ P.H].
c) Moreover, the regular candidates must have opted for the Sanskrit/ Pali/ Prakrit in the present class.
d) Subsequently, employed candidates and the candidates receiving Scholarship / Stipend from any other source are NOT eligible.
e) Furthermore, Students will receive scholarship only if he/she has completed a course of more than one year or two semesters in Sanskrit.
|9th and 10th standard / Purva Madhyama||Rs 250 p.m|
|11th and 12th standard / Prak-Shastri / Uttarmadhyama||Rs 300 p.m|
|Shastri / Graduation / B.A / B.A (Hons.)||Rs 400 p.m|
|Acharya / M.A||Rs 500 p.m|
|Vidyavaridhi / Ph.D||Rs 1500 p.m + Rs 2000 p.a|
a) Online Registration /Profile Updation of Educational Institutions – 27 July 2017 to 11 September 2017.
b) Student can fill Online Application for Scholarship from – 30 July 2017 to 20 September 2017.
- Scholarship for One Academic Year will be given for 10 months [ 1st July -30th April].
- However, PHD / Vidyavaridhi students will receive scholarships for 24 months on the basis of the progress report.
- Furthermore, the students will receive scholarship on the basis of the marks secured in the previous year examination.
- Moreover, candidates must make fresh applications every year for renewal.
- Principal/ H.O.D./ Dean must verify the student details. In addition to this, the verified details must be countersigned by the authorities given below :-
- Affiliated Schools – District Education officer / Block Education officer / Director of State Education
- Govt. Schools / Kendriya Vidyalaya / Govt. Colleges – Principal of the Concerned school or college
- Affiliated Colleges – Registrar of the Concerned Affiliating university
- Affiliated institutions of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan – Pricipal of the affiliated Institution
- Subsequently, the Student details countersigned by the authorities other than described above will be rejected.
- Furthermore, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan will release the scholarship amount directly through e-transfer/ NEFT to the students bank account.
— To see the official Notification, click on the link given below :-
— Moreover, for detailed guidelines in English, click on the link given below :-
— Furthermore, for any query candidates can call on any of the Helpline Numbers – 011-28524993 , 011-28524995 , 011-28520977 , 011-28525963 , 011-28521994.
This post was last modified on October 25, 2017 11:39 am