Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2018. The interested candidates can fill RBI Recruitment 2018 Application Form for Grade B Officers. Candidates can check RBI Grade B 2018 syllabus, Important dates, Eligibility criteria for these post, apply online form filling process, Important notification and the vacancies detail at the official website www.rbi.org.in
The eligible candidates can apply online before the last date July 23, 2018 of the form submission. The selection procedure depends on the competitive examination in three phases preliminary, main examination followed by an interview. Candidate need to beat the primary and main examination for the Interview call. If any candidate does not beat the competitive examination test the candidate will not get the interview call for the selected post. Here RBI announced that 127 post for the Grade ‘B’(DR) General, 22 posts for the Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR and 17 post for the Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM.
The candidate applying for the post must be the citizen of India. The salary for these post decided by the RBI recruitment is Rs. 35,150 to Rs. 75,831/- per month. The candidates can deposit the fee online by using official website. The application fee for the General and OBC category is Rs. 850 and The SC/ST/PWD candidate have to pay Rs 100 online for this post online. The age limit of candidate should be in between 21 to 30 years. Also the candidate can get the age relaxation in upper age limit as per the conditions describe in the official notification.
RBI Recruitment 2018 for Grade B Officers Online Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018:-
- Visit the official website rbi.org.in
- At homepage, click at the “Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR, and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2018” link under What’s New Section.
- Here click at the “Online Applications for Gr B – (DR) – General” link. Representative Image is shown below:-
- Similar to this for DEPR /DSIM Posts in CSG Streams, click the “Online Applications for DEPR / DSIM” link
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”. The registration form will appear as follows:-
- Here you will registered your basic information and login with the website and fulfill the first section of the RBI Grade B Application form and click on save and Next botton
- Now you will be redirect to the second section of the RBI Grade B 2018 application form. Here you will upload all the required document and fill your personal detail as required for the application form.
- Select the payment method to fill in the application fee for RBI Grade B 2018 Exam(Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.) and take the printout of fee application form.
- After fulfill all the Information as required Click on “Submit” and take the printout of registration form.
Candidates can see the Instructions on How To Apply in this Appendix I. In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges, or in downloading of Admission Letter, queries may be made through the link http://cgrs.ibps.in
RBI Grade B 2018 Syllabus
Rbi Grade ‘B’ Exam Syllabus is same as the other Bank Exam Syllabus. The Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language and General Awareness are the major section for preparing the Grade B Preliminary Exam and Main Exam have 3 major sections Economic & Social Issues, Finance and Management.
Scheme For Selection – Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview. Detailed scheme of selection is given at Appendix – II (Gr. B(DR)-General) / Appendix – III (Gr. B(DR)-DEPR) and Gr. B(DR)-DSIM) which are available on the Bank’s website.
RBI Grade ‘B’ 2018 Notifications and Important Dates
Candidate can go through the official notification to check their Eligibility for the Posts, Application mode, Age limit etc. You can also check the important dates in the notification. The Online Registration of Applications and Payment starts from July 3, 2018 to July 23, 2018. For the post of Officers in Gr B (DR) General, Phase-I Online Examination will be held on August 16, 2018 and Phase-II Online Exam will be held on September 7, 2018.For the post Officers in Gr B (DR) DEPR, Paper – I Online Exam will be held on August 16, 2018 and Paper – II & III Online/Written Exam will be held on September 6 / September 7, 2018. For the post Officers in Gr B (DR) DSIM, the Paper – I Online Exam will be held on August 16, 2018 and Paper – II & III Online/Written Exam will be held on September 6 / September 7, 2018. Also you have to confirm all the dates in your Admit card.
To download the official notification, candidates can click at RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 Notification