The state government of Haryana has launched Saral Services Portal to apply online for Ration Card. Interested candidates needn’t visit any State Governments office they can apply online for Ration Card at http://saralharyana.gov.in/. Haryana government has taken good steps to provide easy access to apply for Ration Card.
Ration card is an official document which provides by State Government to its Citizens to provide food, fuel, or other goods issued by the Government of India. Citizens often use ration card for purchasing subsidized foodstuffs like wheat, Rice, sugar, and kerosene under Public Distribution System (PDS). The candidate can apply for ration card using various services like Ration Card Preparation center, Common Service Center (CSC) and E- Dish and Atal Service Center.
The applicants will also be able to track the status of their application using the services of the web portal. The citizens will be able to enjoy this feature by applying online for their ration card from home rather going to the State Governments office.
Ration Card Online Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website at saralharyana.gov.in
- Here candidates click “SIGN UP” button on the homepage or directly click this link.
- Now complete the aplplication form by providing all the required detail.
- After completing the login process, Candidate can apply for varios services online like new electricty connection, new ration card etc.
- Applicant can also track the process of their application form.
- Enter the application number and track the process.
SARAL is an online platform which is depended on Digital India’s vision of faceless, paperless and cashless service delivery model. The state government has set an aim to make SARAL a unified platform to deliver and track 380+ citizen services across the state. This portal will improve citizen service delivery in Haryana.
Below given a link and a screenshot of services on SARAL Portal. On the portal, Citizen will get 380 + welfare schemes link through which candidate can apply online to any scheme. No need to visit the government office or department to apply for any scheme. Candidate can direct access to the services clicking the below link.
To get more detail regarding the SARAL portal services visit the given link saralharyana.gov.in