Sarkari Rozgar Protsahan Kendra is inviting online applications for the SRPK Card. Sarkari Rozgar Protsahan Kendra (SRPK) Card is the India’s first and only kind of service for the individuals who want to apply for the jobs and make their careers in the government sectors. This card will reduce the efforts required to be put in by the candidates for searching the jobs. Interested candidates can apply through the official website www.srpk.in.
This will reduce the wastage of Time and Money of the candidates. Furthermore, SRPK is an easiest, safest, effective and authentic way for the processing of applications of public domain. This will ensure 100% customer satisfaction and 24*7 support. SRPK card will prove very helpful in reducing unemployment.
The complete procedure to apply online has been specified below :-
Sarkari Rozgar Protsahan Kendra (SRPK) Card Online Application Procedure
- Visit the official website www.srpk.in
- On the homepage, click the “Join SRPK” tab at the top right of the window or candidates can directly click this link
- A registration form will open as shown below :-
- Here candidates have to fill all the required details correctly including email id, mobile number and click on the “Sign Up” button
- Afterwards, candidates are registered for “SRPK” card
- Next, click on the “Click here to Open Online Application for allotment of SRPK Card to activate your Account”
- Next, candidates have to verify their Mobile Number by entering OTP and then click on “Verify and Next” button
- Afterwards, click on the “Register your SRPK card” button and enter the address details
- In addition to this, Upload a recent photograph and make payment to place the Order
- Finally, candidates can review their submitted application and click on the “Finish” button to complete the Application Form
- Afterwards, candidates can apply for the jobs using this card
Features of SRPK Card
a) This card will reduce the amount of efforts required for searching public sector jobs.
b) In addition to this, SRPK card will save a lots of time that was earlier wasted in filling forms, visiting banks / post offices.
c) Furthermore, there will be no need to watch employment news in newspapers/ journals or surf internet. Moreover, this card will provide a single platform for all job related news.
d) Users can also track the status of all applications in one panel.
e) Candidates can fill and make payment for the application forms even at midnight. Furthermore, there will be no need to stand in queue in banks or the post offices.
— To view detailed benefits of this SRPK card, click on the link given below :-
Features and Benefits
— For any further query, candidates can call on the toll free number 1860-180-1890 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org