The state government of Madhya Pradesh is implementing Chief Minister’s Education Incentive Scheme 2018 under Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2018 for Persons With Disabilities (PWDs). The disable students going to school and college will get laptop and Motor tricycle. Under the scheme, interested candidates can apply online visiting the official website at sparsh.samagra.gov.in.
SPARSH scheme stands for Special Project for Assistance, Rehabilitation & Strengthening of Handicapped. The object of the scheme is empowering the disabled person to become independent and pursue their education without any difficulty. PWDs is going to receive the laptops on 10 May 2018 for their admission.
However, they will get this assistance for the second time also for admission to graduate and polytechnic courses. In addition, identification of candidates will get done till 30 January 2018.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2018 Online Application Form
The interested candidates can follow the steps to complete the registration process for Mukhyamantri shiksha protsahan Yojana 2018.
- Firstly visit the official website at sparsh.samagra.gov.in
- Here click the “CM’s Education Incentive Scheme / Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protjan Yojana” link on the homepage or directly click this link.
- Now click the “Apply for the Chief Minister’s Education incentive Scheme” tab at the bottom.
- Afterward, click “School Student Registration” or College Student Registration.
- In last, enter their “ID” and register themselves to avail under the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Student seeking help should be a Domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- Student should be a Person with Disabilities.
- Student should be a regular student at a school, college or polytechnic college.
- Orthopedically disabled student should have scored at least 60% marks in the previous class he / she qualified.
- For students with disabilities other than orthopedic should have scored at least 50% in the previous class he / she qualify.
Below given two screenshot which defines how to apply School students and College students under CM education incentive scheme online.
Accordingly, MP Chief Minister’s Education Incentive Scheme 2018 will encourage the Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). This scheme will enable the disabled persons to have better access to education and make them independent.
Furthermore, the applicant can also track their application process / status clicking the below link.
To get more details about MP Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2018 visit the official website at sparsh.samagra.gov.in