Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is inviting online applications for the newly launched Online Application Portal. The main aim is to provide a single platform for govt. notifications to all the Jammu & Kashmir students. Moreover, candidates can submit online applications at a single click. Accordingly interested candidates can register themselves on the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Portal through the official website www.ssbjk.in
CSC, Ministry of Electronics and Telecommunication, govt. of India has designed this portal. Candidates can make online registration to this JKSSB Portal to avail the benefits of this multi-purpose platform. Moreover, candidates can also submit their applications easily and can also make online payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Below is the complete procedure to apply online :-
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Portal Online Application Procedure
- Firstly visit the official JKSSB website www.ssbjk.in
- Accordingly on the Homepage, click the “New User? Register Here” link or directly click this link
- Afterwards, a Registration Form will appear as shown below :-
- Here candidates have to enter the basic registration details including Mobile Number, D.O.B and E-mail id
- Afterwards, make “Login” using the “Username” and “Password” and click on the “Profile Creation” link
- An application form will appear as shown below :-
- Here candidates have to fill all the required details correctly including Address Details, Qualification & Experience Information and also have to upload Photograph and Signature
- Accordingly, save the profile by clicking the “Save” button
- In addition to this, after completing the Profile click the “Online Application link”
- Next, candidates have to click the “Click Here to apply” link in front of the active advertisements
- If the candidates fulfills the Eligibility Criteria, application of that candidate will get accepted otherwise an message of ineligibility will appear
- Finally, candidates have to make “Payment” to complete the Application Process
— Recent Passport Size Photograph (Ht * Wd = 4.5 * 3.5 cm) [Max Size – 50 kb].
— Size of the signature (Ht * Wd = 4.5 * 3.5 cm) [Max Size – 50 kb].
Mode of Fees Payment
— Candidates can pay fees through online mode by Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / CSC.
— For any further query, call the Helpline Number 0191 – 2470017 or can send an e-mail to email@example.com