School Education and Sports Department, Maharashtra is inviting to fill the online applications for RTE Maharashtra admission 2018-19. The interested and eligible candidate can apply online visiting the official website at rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in. The registration process for admissions has started from 24th January 2018 and will continue till 10th February 2018.
The state government will regulate RTE admissions under Maharashtra primary education act. According to the act, the government will provide a quota of 25% for the children of different cities of the state for admission in private and government schools. The student will be selected on the basis of the RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018 result which would be declared after the completion of the application forms.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018 Online Application Form
By following steps, complete the registration process for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19.
- Firstly visit the official website at student.maharashtra.gov.in
- Here Click the “RTE Portal” or directly click this link.
- Afterward, click the “Online Application form” and complete the registration process.
- Now complete the registration process to apply for the admission.
- After submitting the form, will get a unique number for further reference.
- The applicant will be contacted through their application number and registered mobile no.
- The application form will be filled with child details, parent details.
- Candidate will provide address to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from the house.
- After completing the application format, take the printed application to future use.
- School Contacts
- Valid age limit for admission
- Total strength,(30 sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
- Schools having more vacancies and less number of applications can directly contact the applicants.
- Schools having less vacancy will use lottery system. The lottery will be carried out by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
- The list of selected candidtae will be published on the system.
- The list will be made available under application login for parents.
- The admit card can be printed.
- Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing necessary requirements.
RTE 2018 Admission District wise Vacancies
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy|
Below given a screenshot of the required document which would be submitted at timing of registration.
RTE 25% Reservation Admission Process 2018
Part – I : Child
Part II – School
Part – III : Lottery
To get more details visit the official website rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in or student.maharashtra.gov.in.