The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has now released a list of rejected candidates who are not eligible for appearing the Assistant Teacher examination 2018. It may be recalled that the UPBEB is currently conducting the written examination for the Recruitment of 68,500 Assistant Teachers. Candidates who applied for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 can download the PDF of the list of rejected candidates online from upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
The Admit Card for Assistant Teacher examination 2018 will not be issued to the rejected candidates. Therefore, the candidates are advised to download the list by clicking on the link given below in order to check their names in the UP Assistant Teacher Rejected Candidates List 2018. Candidates whose applications are accepted can get their UP Assistant Admit card 2018 also.
Accordingly, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board released 68500 vacancies for Sahayak Ashyapak/ Assistant Teacher and as per information around 1,82,754 candidates registered for UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018. However, candidates whose applications are not approved can download the PDF Rejection list of Candidates for UP Assistant Teacher Post.
Download UPBEB Rejected Candidates List 2018
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board at upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Now click on the “Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti Pariksha 2018” online application link
- The UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment portal will open.
- Click on the link List of Rejected Candidates.
- The PDF file of the list of candidates whose applications are rejected will open
- Candidates can search by using find option.
- Type your name or registration number, if both name and number is listed in pdf then the application is rejected.
- The reason for application rejection is also given.
- Download and take print of UP Assistant Teacher Rejection List 2018.
The PDF file displays the district to which candidate belongs, registration number, Name, Father’s name, caste, training, 10th, 12th and graduation marks, TET marks and reason of rejection. UPPEB has rejected applications because of:-
1) Duplicate Applications
2) Marks in Graduation less than 33
3) UPTET/ CTET score is low
4) Inter or High School marks are low
5) Candidates whose applications are received in proper order are issued UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 after evaluation.
To get more details about UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Rejected Candidates List visit the official website at upbasiceduboard.gov.in