Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites the candidates UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2018 for 924 Posts. UPPSC PCS Online Application Form started from the 6th July 2018 (start date) to the 6th August 2018 (last date). Interested Candidates can see the latest news, check syllabus and go through the PCS 2018 Notification for the details. Then they can fill online application form through the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
The Eligible Candidates can check the details of total 924 vacancies in the recruitment advertisement. Here you can check the detail of vacancies, Age Limits and Relaxation, Pay scale, Application fee, and the procedure of filling form online on the official website. The exam pattern for the selection this post divided in three categories Preliminary, Mains and Interview. The preliminary exam qualified candidates will be eligible to give examination of PCS Mains.
The age limit of the interested candidates should be in between 21 to 40 years. Also candidates must not be born earlier than 2 July 1978 and not later than 1 July 1997. The Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. having the 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit. The Physically handicapped persons of U.P. having 15 years age relaxation in the upper age limit. You can check more about the age relaxation limit in the UPPSC official notification.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply UPPSC PCS Online Application Form 2018 for 924 posts:-
- Visit the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on “Click here to Apply online“. Here yo can see the User Instructions for filling form online, advertisement details and click the “Apply” button to apply online for UPPCS Recruitment 2018.
- Again Click on “Apply” button present in front of “सम्मिलित राज्य /प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा प्रार0 परीक्षा” for Registration online.
- Click on “Registration” and in the new page, if you have been ever applied online against any post conducted by UPPSC. Then you will select the ‘Yes’ button otherwise select ‘No’ button.
- If you selected ‘Yes’ then fulfill the required information and click on “Proceed”. If you selected ‘No’ then you will directly reach at the page of “Candidate Basic Registration Form”
- Fulfill all the information as required in the “Candidate Basic Registration Form”, Upload scanned images of documents as necessary for application form and submit it. See the Sample Copy of Registration
- After registration process is complete, candidates can fill the online application form. See the Sample Copy of Detailed Application Form
- Take the Printout of the application form and save the registration no. and password.
For complete details, see the Complete Registration and Application process
New Exam Syllabus Pattern
The exam pattern divided in the three category Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. The Preliminary Exam consist of two question papers CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) and General Study. CSAT is of 200 marks having 80 question of 200 marks that should be completed in 2 hours. The General Study is of 200 marks having 100 questions that should be completed in 2 hours.
Main Exam is of total 1500 marks having General Study (4 Papers of 200 marks each) of 800 Marks, One Optional Subject of 400 Marks, General Hindi of 150 Marks and Essay 150 Marks.
Interview will be conducted with 100 marks and the total arks included Interview is 1600 marks. Interview does not have any specific pattern and syllabus, candidates need to aware of their surroundings, state and should have a good knowledge of contemporary issues.
UPPSC PCS Online Application Form 2018- Important dates
Eligible Candidates can get the information of Important dates:-
|Start Date for Online Application process||6 July 2018.|
|Last date to receipt of fee online||2nd August 2018.|
|Closing date to submit application forms||6th August 2018.|
|Issuing of the admit card||10th to 12th August 2018.|
|UP PCS 2018 Written Examination||19th August 2018.|
|Results declaration||September 2018.|
UPPSC PCS Vacancy List / Notification
The total number of vacancies are 924. Description of posts is given below:-
— Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination under General Recruitment – 831 Posts
— Physically handicapped Backlog / Special Recruitment – 1 Posts
— Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination – 16 Vacancies
— Post of Range Forest Officer – 76 Vacancies
Candidates can see the Official Notification – Recruitment Advertisement (English)
Candidates can see the Official Notification – Recruitment Advertisement (Hindi)