Central government invites Post Matric Minority Scholarship Online Application Form 2018 for welfare of minorities. All the students of minorities students who have passe 10th and wants to get financial assistance for higher education can now apply online or can directly contact their schools to avail scheme benefits. The minority communities Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis can apply online for post matric scholarship at the official website scholarships.gov.in
For this Post-Matric Scholarship scheme for minorities, Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
Unlike scholarship for SC and ST, there are a fixed number of scholarships for minorities and hence preference for selection has been laid down. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Post Matric Minority Scholarship Online Application Form 2018
This Post matric scholarship scheme for minorities has begun to encourage parents from minority communities to lighten their financial burden of their children school education. The complete procedure to apply online for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 for Minorities is specified below:-
- Firstly visit the official National Scholarship Portal scholarships.gov.in
- Subsequently on the Homepage, under the “Central Schemes” title and Ministry of minority Affairs, click at the apply button in front of Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities or directly click this link
- After clicking on apply button, a login page will appear where candidates have to make fresh registration through “New User? Register” button to proceed to the Registration Form which appears as shown below:-
- Here candidates needs to fill the details in application form to complete the Registration process.
- Finally candidates can click “Register” button to complete the application process.
- After Registration, Login using your ID and Password.The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Candidate can also fill the remaining details after login
Post Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 Eligibility
All the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria before making Post Matric Minority Scholarship 2018 Registration:-
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have scored 50% or above marks.
- Annual income of candidate parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family
- The students should be regular in attendance.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship will be cancelled
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Post Matric Scholarship scheme. Candidates can see the detailed eligibility criteria in the guidelines of Post Matric Scholarship Scheme as given below in the references section.
Documents Required For Post Matric Minority Scholarship 2018
The following documents are required for Post Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme:-
|b)||Institution Verification Form||Mandatory|
|c)||Self declaration of Income Certificate by the student.||Mandatory|
|d}||Self declaration of community by the student||Mandatory|
|e)||In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form||Mandatory|
|f)||In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form||Mandatory|
|g)||Fee Receipt of current course year||Mandatory|
|h)||Proof of Bank Account in the name of student||Mandatory|
Post Matric Scholarship and Allowance
Post Matric Scholarship will be provided for the entire course. However, maintenance allowance will be given for a period not exceeding 10 months only in an academic year.
— Maintenance allowance is 230 Rupees p.m. for class XI to XII for Day scholars and 380 p.m. For Hostellers.
— Maintenance allowance is 300 Rupees p.m. for UG and PG Day scholars and 570 p.m. for Hostellers
— For more details about the Post Matric Scholarship scheme, candidates can click the link given below:-
Download Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines
— Furthermore for any query, candidates can call on helpline number 0120 – 6619540.